6

Yatta's POV

"Good shit, just add some more emphasis while you talk yo stuff. You soundin a lil soft." I stopped the music to speak to Stunna.

"Like how?"

"Mayne, you gotta sound like you really wanna shoot a bitch." I spoke and she busted out laughing. "What?"

"That's literally how you sound, like you just wanna shoot somebody." She continued. "Ooh shit, ooh shit bitch! Bitch I'm mister bluestrips! Mister bluestrips, bitch!" She rapped part of my song, Virgin.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Not one song where you not yellin in the mic. You be sounding so damn angry, like you really finna kill somebody."

"We ain't come here to talk bout me, let's get this song right so we can get outchea."

"Play back what's recorded, I wanna hear it." She placed the headphones down, stepping out the booth.

I played the song back and we both listened intently. I made the beat a couple weeks back and she hit me up saying she wanted to be put on.

"I mean, I guess I could add some more emphasis." She spoke, causing me to turn the volume down.

"I mean, it's good where it's at. But, that's just an option. Either way it's gon slap, females gon be totin they niggas guns wit this one fashoo."

"You're stupid." She shook her head, slightly pushing my arm. "Anyway, you tell your wife that I'm going on tour with you?"

"Yeah, she cool wit it, I guess." I shrugged.

"You guess?" She raised an eyebrow. I shrugged again.

"She wasn't acting like she had a problem with it, so I guess she cool wit it."

"That's good, she coming tonight?"

"If I can get her out the house, to be honest. Every time I talk bout the tour, she start getting an attitude. Ion know how it's gon be when I leave." I sighed.

"Aw, it's probably really hard for her."

"You think I wanna leave her and my kids? It be hard for me too, blood. But at the end of the day, I make music and I gotta make appearances, this the shit we both signed up for."

"I feel you, but still. I mean, if I was your wife I would catch an attitude too. I wouldn't want you being away from me and our kids, for 3 months at that!" She replied, taking a seat next to me. "Just try to make as much time as you can to talk to her, I know that'll really make her happy. It would make me happy."

"Of course I'll do that, I always do. And you know I can't tell her to fix her attitude, 'cause she gon start fussin bout how she don't have one."

Stunna laughed. "I bet, I feel like she don't like me."

"Why you say that?" I asked.

She slightly shrugged. "I don't know, it's just the vibes I get from her."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"I mean, I would feel insecure if my man was touring around with a female for months too."

"Insecure? My baby ain't no insecure, you trippin."

"I didn't mean it like that, I meant like cautious about who her man is with." She corrected herself. "That's how a lotta females are."