4

Mamé's POV

"She's cute sis, but I still never heard of her." Siya spoke, passing my phone back.

"She's on the rise, since she's been working with Yatta...." I looked around at the clothes. "I don't know if I like her though."

"She try any messy shit?" Jas asked as she kept an eye out for the kids. We decided to link up and have a girls day while Kj was at school, and Nehemiah was with Jasmine's mama.

"No, but I'll still be keeping an eye on her."

"I would too, females slimey as fuck." Siya spoke.

"And that's facts," Jasmine agreed. "But Kenyana isn't that stupid, he wouldn't do anything to put his marriage at risk."

I nodded. "You're right, I trust him. But temptation is a bitch, I just hope he doesn't fall for it. That's if she were messy, I don't know her."

"Get to know her, see where the bitch head at," Jasmine started. "I know I would, but Project don't be working with females unless it's his little cousin Nina."

"When I met her, she was a little iffy. She was all surprised when Yatta introduced me as his wife, as if she didn't know. That man is always talking about me and his children." I spoke.

"I feel like you ain't got shit to worry about," Kasiya stated. "My brother knows what he has at home, and he wouldn't screw any of that up over a trife ass hoe-bitch."

"Don't even know sis and you calling her a hoe-bitch." Jasmine laughed. I shook my head and did the same.

"Yeah, I'm a little ehh in between the situation. He's never worked with a female artist before until now, so I don't know what to expect." I spoke. "Or maybe I'm just overreacting."

"You're not." Jasmine assured me. "Just trust him."

"I will." I spoke, with my eyes glued on Cyncere. Her and her cousins were messing around with the clothes, so I called them back before they break something.

No matter what we did, I couldn't get my mind of this Stunna chick. She was cute, thick and younger, so I'm sure he's been tempted. I just hope that he loves me like he says he does, and never steps out on me. I trust him, but I wouldn't know what to do if he ever did slip up on me. It's not like we're just boyfriend and girlfriend anymore, I'm his whole ass wife. Been his wife for 3 years now. And we have kids, 3 at that. I just wouldn't know what to do if that were to happen, and I pray to God it doesn't. I keep telling myself we'll be fine, but honestly anything could happen. I want to think positive, but it doesn't help that she's actually attractive.

I've just recently been hearing a lot about her, and seeing her a lot on my page from other rappers. She seems to be a cool girl, but I'm still watching her. If she messes with my man, I'll forsure be giving it to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

                                Yatta's POV

"So, what y'all do at school today?" I asked Kj through FaceTime. I've been out here in Miami for the past week, strictly money moves and making new music. I hate being away from my wife and kids, but it's what I signed up for.

"Mommy brought cupcakes for my class, and they sang Happy Birthday to me." He smiled through the phone, causing me to do the same. "I think they thought today was my real birthday, but I tried telling them it's on Saturday!"

I chuckled as he shook his head. "Aw man, but you had fun, right?"

He smiled again. "Yeah. Me and mama went to go get things for my party on Saturday, after school. She said she's gonna get me a bouncy house, too."