15

Yatta's POV

"You gotta keep your leg still, mama." I spoke to Cyncere as the nail polish continued to drip. "How yo mama be doing this thing?"

She laughed and pointed at her feet. "It's ugly, daddy!"

I shook my head and chuckled. "Your feet? Yeah, just like yo mama."

"I heard that, Kenyana." Mamé came out to the living room and flicked my head.

I gasped and looked over at Cyn. "You just gon let her hit me?"

"Mommy, don't hit daddy!" She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. Mamé mugged me and I stuck my tongue out at her like a kid.

"You so pretty, baby." I looked up at Cyn as she focused on the TV.

"I know I so pretty."

Mamé and I laughed. "Uh uh mama, you're supposed to say thank you." Mamé spoke.

"You welcome." She replied. Mamé and I continued to shake our heads and laugh while Cyncere continued watching me paint her toes. Once I was done and let them dry a little, I picked her up to show Mamé.

"Let's show mommy your nails. You like em, princess?"

"Yes, I like them." She nodded and showed her mom. "Look mommy."

"I see, baby. They so pretty, just like you." She took her out of my hands to kiss her cheek. "What do you say to daddy for painting them?"

"Thank you daddy!" She spoke excitedly, reaching her arms out for me.

"Anything for you, pretty girl." I gave her a kiss and picked her up. "You wanna go show your brothers?"

She nodded her head quickly so I placed her down, letting her run off as she called Nehemiah and Karl.

"You straight?" I asked Mamé as I took a seat next to her, kissing her cheek.

Since the car incident, Mamé and the kids officially moved out the condo and back home with me. We got her car towed to one of my boys' shops, searching for some unknown fingerprints, on some real detective shit, but we were out of luck and didn't get any results back to piece shit together.

I wasn't playing about having a talk with Mamé. I really sat her down and we both got everything off our chest about what's been going on with us. Our whole relationship did a 360 over the course of 3 months. But after that talk and some good love making, we've been back like we never left.

As for the tour, I was about to leave. But after the talk, Mamé said that she still wanted me to go and not to cancel on my supporters. I wasn't going for it at first because we just got back good and focusing on us, but gave in since the tour was almost ending. But I'll make sure no funny business goes on these last couple of weeks, because I'm not risking my marriage for nobody.

"Yea, I'm fine." She smiled.

"You sleep good?"

"Could've been better, my nose was getting stuffy so I kept waking up." She replied. "And my back is killing me."

"My fault about that." I spoke and she laughed.

"How'd you sleep? What you dream about, baby." She focused on me and pushed her laptop away.

"I had the worst dream ever." I shook my head.

"About what?"

"Cyn. We went out somewhere, I forgot to be honest, but I took my eyes off her for one second and turn around to see some nigga who snatched her up, running off with her. Now when I tell you I turned into a track star, mayne I was bolting to that nigga. We were running for a long ass time, but for some reason I couldn't get to her. I woke up pissed as hell, heart racing until I realized it was a dream." I spoke.