8

Yatta's POV

"You know I wouldn't want to put any extra stress on you, but these appearances need to be made." My manager spoke. I nodded in agreement. "We're hitting many different states, different cities so fast, but the money needs to be made."

"I feel it." I responded

"I got one other appearance I need you to make tonight, besides the your scheduled performance. And we'll be holding a meet and greet downtown tomorrow."

"It's whatever to be honest, you know I'm down to meet all my supporters. Just let me know what's poppin and I'm there."

"That's what I like to hear!" She smiled. "It's something light, a little club appearance. Nothing stressful, and you can party after."

"I got you, don't even trip." I nodded.

"Alright then," She grabbed her bag. "Just rest up right now, eat, sleep, whatever you have to do so that you're ready."

"Fashooly will."

"Make sure you talk to them kids and tell Mamé I said wassup." She smirked.

I chuckled. "I gotchu, tell Shawnee I said the same." I spoke of her girlfriend.

"Gotchu, Mr. Jones." She headed out.

Just as I was about to lay down, there was a knock on my door. I sighed once I opened it to Stunna, wondering what she needed.

"Wassup?"

"I brought you some pasta, everybody saying it's good so I thought you may wanna try it. Plus, I know you ain't eat anything home cooked in a while."

"Preciate it." She handed me the plate and I set it down. "You could come in, I guess." I stepped aside for her.

"Why you being all nice and shit?" I side eyed her.

She scrunched up her face. "I can't be? I thought we were friends."

"You just gave yourself a title, when did I say we friends?"

"Wow." She shook her head and I chuckled.

"I'm messin witchu, we cool I guess." I shrugged.

"Yeah whatever, enjoy the pasta." She was headed for the door.

"What you put in this?" I asked as I unwrapped the plate.

"All you needa know is some cheese and meat, it's my granny's special." She slightly smiled.

"Shit smack." I nodded my head while I ate.

"I know that." She smirked.

"Mayne whatever," I waved her off. "What you got going on today?"

"Nothing right now, I'm finna hit up a club out here tonight though, since I got time on my hands."

"Where at?"

"Downtown, this night club called Studio Paris."

"Damn, I think that's where I'm finna be at." I was still focused on my food.

"That's wassup, do yo stuff."

"You know I will, believe that."

"Say, when we gon collab? We been saying we are for the longest."

"I keep telling you, hit me whenever if you really wanna do that. I be forgetting shit hella quick so ima need you to take initiative."