Cinematographor 📸📽

Author P.O.V

Taken through this journey we'll start with the most famous, Kim Taehyung. Seen it as they always are, actors get most fame and glory. Hardly anyone recognizes the amount of hard work put into the behind the scenes. The production of films people take pride in aren't just the actors to do everything. It's a 50/50 effort.

Kim Taehyung was the best of the best, in their school he was untouchable. Everyone wanted his attention, his weekends always occupied with shoots or videos. Film and photography would always fight over him, and don't get me started on theater. He was the perfect candidate for anything really. Poor kid didnt ask for this, his looks just gave it away mixed with his acting skills.

The boy is sweet and not far from perfect but sadly he's just wanted by everyone. Girls and guys from all over are trying to either get in his pants or have a shot with being his high school sweetheart. What throws them off, though, is he hasn't taken an interest in anyone yet. Shocking, cause he's not the only hot person the school has to offer.

Starting off today, Taehyung had a film assignment he agreed on weeks ago. It was for a music video the school would send to a film festival. Obviously, it needed to be perfect. He knew the idea was a new student who was apparently really good but frankly, didn't have time to think of such things.

Taehyung arrived at the downtown area like he was told. There was a pretty pavilion on a platform with lighting and camera equipment set up already. This was the only fluffy shot as everything else was a rebel look. The actor wasn't complaining, it matches his personality. The strong top energy he radiates. On camera though he was seen as nothing but a pretty boy.

Walking up he saw two males there, one just cought his eye. The smaller one was so alluring in all his beauty. It made Taehyung wonder why he was the one behind the camera and not in front of it. "Ah what a cutie." The actor thought instantly.

"S-so thanks for coming uh...Kim. We can't thank you enough! My n-names Jungkook, the director and cinematographer of today and this is my assistant Yoongi." The aforementioned stuttered nervously. But can you blame him? He's standing in front of the Kim Taehyung.

"Hey Jungkook, you can just call me Tae!" The older exclaims but not fully sure on his decision. "O-ok Tae-" The blush on the slightly shorter male was more then obvious as it caused the oldet to chuckle.

"Kookie we gatta hurry up and start this." Yoongi warned. "Right!" Jungkook adjusted the camera lens quickly before guiding Taehyung to the starting point. "You read the script and know the first scene, correct?"

Taehyung nodded hesitantly. It's like Jungkook became a different person, shy to determined and focused real quick.

"Okay step forward and pick up the placed rose petal, look at it in anger, fake remembering what said person did to you." Jungkook explained even though the actor had it down, just wanted to make sure. "Got it."

Yoongi held up the plastic film, hitting the two pieces to signal the camera recording. And so, the scene started. Only two tries to get it down and perfect to the youngests liking.

"Good job! Now, sit on the stairs, hold a lighter to the flower petal. Yoongi get the light reflector." Jungkook explained. Everyone did as told, working diligently. And so the second scene was done.

Jungkook just made sure to take some shots of Taehyung solo and mouthing the words passionately. Today was the first day the older was...nervous... to act. Does some mere film student have this much effect? Its weird indeed. He had the urge to just protect the small bunny-faced student from any troubles to come his way. And Taehyung was an actor, Jungkook was not. He could clearly tell the director was not having a good day, just putting up a front. He really felt bad so he decided to make a bold decision.