TAG! You're it~

Heads up! This will be a rlly weird chapter and not really taekook related. You dont have to read if you dont want to, I'll post a full taekook Os here soon though....

I don't rlly know how this works so...I'll try my best? Got tagged by Taekookismylifu...you srsly put me through this 😔

So those still reading, Jungkook will be author-nim (Most of my os run that way usually anyways)

Let's get it~
_______________________________________

Author P.O.V

Currently, in 8th grade. A quiet and shy student, named Jeon Jungkook, was walking the steady halls by himself. (Except I'm a girl)

This particular student didn't really have many friends, only places to be because people exspect too much of him. The thing is, Jungkook is actually supposed to be a 7th grader but skipped a grade. People often are intimidated by the brown haired male with blonde/lilac dyed ends, but they misjudged. Jungkook is actually super soft and weak.

Today is the last day of school, so after summer break, poor Jungkookie will be starting highschool as a freshman. The young male was on his school's baseball team before the covid crisis happened. (Ya girl does softball)

Jungkook's travel ball just started this week and he is very scared because the coach yells a ton, and he has an unhealthy fear of yelling. There was someone on his old baseball team Jungkook had a crush on, his name is Kim Taehyung. But unfortunately the smaller male wont see his crush for quite a long time.

As Jungkook was collecting his things from his locker, a tall student bumped into him. Of course they did nothing and just walked off. Jungkook is invisible to most, despite being on the school's many sports teams and receiving countless awards.

Jungkook was heading home for the day now since school had ended. Some more facts about Jungkook is he likes the color purple and black, dancing, and also eats lemons like they're apples. (Yes, ik I'm weird) He also has lived in Asia for 2 years, loves Thai and Bubble Tea cause...who doesn't?

Jungkook loves any form of affection wether it be hugs, kisses, or even someone calling them cute names. Unfortunately, Jungkook doesn't have many friends around physically so is often lonely.

Jungkook wants to tag the people he knows on Wattpad so they can complete a story like this one. He is very sorry for tagging you, and also doesnt really know 15 people so...
violetPURPLESbts
taeeatskookies
Lazyness1727
juneloveyoon

Now Jungkook will go write some more chapters for his new series on Wattpad he would appreciate you check out!

____________________________________

Some of these people I just follow and tagged them cause I have no friends haha R.I.P me

Sorry if I tagged you and you dont have to do this if you dont want to, I won't punish you.

This was probably extremely weird cause tbh I have no idea what I'm doing except explaining myself through a fictional Jungkook.

Have a lovely day and hope this didnt disturb anyone~💜