Childhood enemies pt.1💘

Edited.

Hello! Another request from violetPURPLESbts the best unnie!

Literally how could anyone read this? It was terrible. But I fixed all the errors and weird formats. Hope it's not too bad, or as bad as it was.
_______________________________________

Author P.O.V
[5th grade]

Jeon Jungkook. He was a shy boy, never really talked to anyone or had many friends. There was this particular kid in Jungkook's class by the name of Kim Taehyung. Jungkook never really liked this male. His classmate is the brave and daring type, their personalities don't exactly add up.

One day Jungkook was walking with his class to the school's gym. The small boy liked sports and actually enjoyed them. Today was the first gym class for the semester. Mr.Lee has everyone sit in a line on the floor. The way the teacher divided teams for the chosen sport was dividing the class in half by separating sides at the center of the line.

There was many groans and complains being heard, the teacher wasnt having it. One voice was particularly louder than all the others. "I have to have the nerd on my team? He is so useless! Ugh! He barely talks, I doubt he can dribble a basketball." Taehyung complained, like a normal 5th grader would. Jungkook felt a pang in his chest at the loud comment.

The younger felt tears weld up in his eyes, being super insecure. "Taehyung you will learn to work with others, Jungkook is a sweet kid. I better not hear you complain again or your out, understood?" The teacher barked. Taehyung rolled his eyes but nodded regardless.

Soon, everyone on the court got in their places, Taehyung put- more like pushed- Jungkook in the very back. When Mr.Lee blew the whistle, Taehyung grabbed the ball from the opposing team and went to shoot. His form was quite perfect, resulting in him making a basket. The sitting students as well as the other players all cheered on Taehyung. Especially since the famous boy is considered one of the 'popular' kids at the school. He was the eyes candy for everyone.

The game continued until Jungkook got the ball passed to him. Unfortunately, Taehyung was the only one open, so the younger pivoted and passed the ball hard to the older towards his face. The older barely caught it in time, startling him. The ball hit his nose from the impact and Taehyungs nose instantly started bleeding.

The older scoffed at this. He passed the ball to someone else and walked off the quart to the teacher. He asked to go the bathroom for his nose, and she let him. Taehyung didnt tell the teacher how it happened, being he was embarrassed that he underestimated his supposedly 'nerdy' classmate.

When Taehyung quickly cleaned himself up and stopped the bleeding, he returned to the court and started playing again. Jungkook smirked quietly to himself, the younger knew what he did was bad but Taehyung was making him so annoyed.

When the time came again, a classmate didnt know who to pass the ball. Jungkook or Taehyung? They were both open. He resulted in making a pass to Jungkook but Taehyung wasn't going to let that happen. Taehyung ran in front of Jungkook to catch the ball but this knocked the younger over in the proccess. Jungkook fell on the ground hard. and because the impact he scraped his arms and legs on the gym floor, and trust me- that hurts.
This is how they became enemies.

Jungkook was choking back tears, as the whole class gasped. The sound of Jungkook falling well echoed throughout the room. Mr.Lee blew the whistle. "Kim Taehyung come here right now!" The teacher yelled. One of the classroom girls helped Jungkook up, being the 'teachers pet'. She also disliked popular people so Jungkook wasnt complaining.