Recording You! (💯 Special)

This 100 special oneshot was requested by maxjjk

Sorry If you requested something else 🙇🏻‍♀️ I just thought this really fit theme with everything.

I really need to say sorry it took a long time to write and post this os. My e-learning dumb thing started and I kept getting side tracked with other stuff. So sorry!

I'll try to turn all other requests into normal oneshots I will write later :)

This is based off the video up there^^

Let's get it~
_______________________________________

Jungkook P.O.V

It was a normal day for us. Well...it depends on how you define normal. Were all resting at home today, catching up on some audio recordings and minor things. But the quarantine and social distancing really had us stuck. Just releasing our tour and this deadly virus pushed all our plans back, forcing us at home. All 7 of us missed army and feel bad they have to wait so long.

I'm currently sitting in my bedroom I share with Taehyung. After recording another adlib this morning I just relaxed and played games on my phone, were supposed to rest at this time anyways. I decided I was hungry and got off our bed, exiting the room.

I was about to head over to the kitchen before I saw my secret boyfriend, fans dont know about, scrolling through videos on the TV. He stopped at a particular Chainsmokers song that I knew, pressing play. He stood in front of the TV, never sitting down or anything which confused me. Then he stared copying the movements from the singer on stage through the screen.

I chuckled which caught his attention to look my way. "Hey Kookie!" He waved to me before continuing his actions. I shook my head, "Aish, what are you doing?" I forget about my hunger and sat down on the couch. I love the view if were being honest here. Watching him be his goofy self made me smile.

Just then a not so great idea popped in my head before I decided to grab Taehyungs phone from the small glass table in front of me. I opened the camera and just recorded him for a while. I held the urge to laugh out loud. Then a small giggle slipped, I couldn't help it, he was being too adorable.

Oh, I- I- I- Cant stop

Taehyung mimicked the screen exactly and attempted to sing along in the process making me literally die laughing as the camera shook a bit. He turned to me and chuckled before continuing.

So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover~

He started swaying hid hips side to side and swinging his arms along with the rythem. Watching this made me slow my giggles as he looked so beautiful in his own special way.

That I know your cant afford...

He started swaying downwards and waving his hands almost like in the iconic 'on' dance where we do the wiping motion. I smiled lovingly before the next part made my heart clench.

But the tattoo on your shoulder~

He pointed to his shoulder and turned, giving me a wink. I blushed assuming he meant the tattoos I had previously gotten on my right shoulder not long ago. He continued to dance in his very special way as the song continued.

Pull the sheets right off the corner of the mattress that you stole~