I'm bleeding love pt.2 📍

Author P.O.V

After the week off, Jungkook was well refreshed. Taehyung wasn't kidding, the younger will be treated differently. Gift baskets and cards were sent to Jungkook's adress during the week break. This had the smaller male slightly convinced the older really meant what he said.

Of course the moment they shared in the tulip garden was sacred to Jungkook. A moment he hopes to get more of. Sadly, his break only lasted so long as it came to an end faster then the secretarys liking.

A work morning. It went through the same routine. Jungkook got ready like normal. Walked to work, stopping at that cute little cafe for coffee to keep him up and energized. Thankfully, no new businessmen were there to harass him in a sense. Like normal, greeting the receptionist Hoseok.

The elevator ride is when the nerves set in with Jungkook. He's seeing Taehyung after a week. It feels so foreign, he's never gotten a break this long. The ride up was slow and the younger could feel his pounding heart, the butterflies in his stomach being set on fire as it's not necessarily a good thing.

The door opened with a casual ding, down the hallway was all that's left before being face-to-face with his boss. Jungkook gulped, wiping his sweaty palms. "Be calm...nothing I haven't faced before." The secretary assured himself with a chuckle.

With each step his heart thumped louder. He set his hand on the door handle stiffly, a nervous breath escaping his lips.

Opening the door realased a lot of memories, especially when the room came into view. Standing there in all his glory was Taehyung, a surprised expression on his face which quickly formed into a smile.

The fast footsteps got close to a frozen Jungkook. The younger was engulfed in a hug, very shocking given who it's from. "Hey Kookie." The CEO spoke, honey dripping from his deep voice with calmed the other.

"H-hi Tae." Jungkook stuttered out, in complete shock. The older let go, his smile still present. "Files are where they normally are, get settled first and then can I have some coffee? Today's rather busy..." Taehyung sighed towards the end.

"Sure thing." The secretary was excited to finally not be crammed first thing in the morning. Plus a hug? This day couldnt get any better. If theres one thing Jungkook craves its physical attention.

After settling in, Jungkook retrieved Taehyung's coffee, preparing it just the way he likes. When returning, he set it down gently as to not spill. Then, the boy went over to the files and read the days plans.

"Hmm...Tae you have a meeting at 4:00," Jungkook informed. "Thanks Koo."

"That's about it, ring my phone and I'll be here. Or just come get me, either one." The younger spoke, turning to head out.

Taehyung felt sad he wouldn't get more time with his assistant today. He wanted to have a deep conversation or just A conversation. To show how sorry he truly is. Though, his secretary has more then enough to catch on and doesn't need any distractions.

Eventually, The meeting time came, Jungkook entered the main office for the second time that day to get Taehyung. Luckily, the arrangement was at their own company. No travel was needed.

It went by normal, no competition or anything happened. They just discussed upcoming plans. Jungkook sat for an hour staring at the wall as he heard boring chatter. Everything was already recorded, today was just to finalize it.

Slower than Jungkook's liking, the meeting finally ended. They packed up to go. Now usually the secretary had to stay later and finish up but the CEO released a shocking sentence.