Coincidence ~💜

This is edited! I tried to stay close to the original but that was hard since I cringed when looking back over it. Wattpad is being weird and adding extra spaces when you read so heads up! And the concept is nice but my writing is not, this will most likely be trash despite my new edits.

Bunny/Hybrid: Kook
Caregiver: Taehyung
_______________________________________

Jungkook P.O.V

I woke up by the bright sunlight hitting my face. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I hop out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and picked out an outfit.

I'm a bunny hybrid, a very small one at that. I dont have caregiver yet which makes me a bit lonely. I currently live with my mom, but she doesnt exactly want me. She says I'm a disappointment to our family.

(That's jungkooks outfit for this oneshot ^)

Age: 15

Height: 5'0

Hybrid: Bunny

Status: Omega

Caregiver: None

Description: Kind, caring, gets scared of yelling, thunderstorms, and the dark. Very small, likes cute things, likes carrots, very and I mean VERY shy and innocent. Likes to show affection to those who are nice to him. And is adorable (but that's obvious)

Back to the story~

I start heading downstairs, seeing my mom sitting at the table. She looked upset, the usual look. "Good Morning Eomma!" I said hoping to cheer her facial expression. It's the same every morning...

"Make me breakfast" she spat, not even bothering to look at me. I sighed nodding my head, immediately making my way to the stove.

I put a bunch of ingredients inside the smoothie maker. Soon it was done blending, the carrot smoothies were ready. I poured two cups, one for me and my mom. I then walked over, setting it down in front of her.

"Um...Eomma?" I say nervously. She looked at me with an angry expression. "What!" She snarled. "Um, can I go to the mall to buy some groceries and clothes?" I ask. She thought for a moment, then nodded. I smiled, "Thank you! I'll be back before dark." She just nodded, showing no emotion while taking her smoothie upstairs.

My mom doesnt really care about me. She does her own little thing and if I act up she gets mad, like super mad. I often have to care for myself.