School trip_pt.2🌴

Taehyung P.O.V

We finished the arcade not long ago. Jungkook and I walked out with a bunch of plushies and other prizes, but of course he had way more than me. Not to brag or anything but I won him most of those.

We now all headed to the main lobby again, ready to switch with the other groups.

"Now that everyone is here, bus 1 will go to were bus 2 was. So you guys are at the parkour coarse. Bus 3 will be at the waterpark, bus 2 will go where bus 3 was, at the outdoor activities. Everyone good? Ok, bus 2 is with me again, everyone else find your chaperone." The teacher finished exsplaining, walking over to the lobby entrence.

Once everything settled, she smiled at us. "Alright guys, there is a bus here that will take us up to the mountain for the zipline. From there we can do the race karts and mountain car tracks. There is also mini golf, any questions? Now pick a partner because they will be with you on the bus and zipline." She finished.

I immediately turned to Jungkook, he did the same as we faced each other. "Partners?" I ask. He giggled, "partners." But a loud cough interrupted us. "TaeTae oppa, why dont we be partners?" An annoying girl, I very much recognized, asked me.

"Sorry Seohyun, but I already have a partner." I told her with venom laced in my tone. She rolled her eyes, "He's not even that good! Dumb kid..." Seohyun huffed and walked away.

I turned to Jungkook, feeling bad about the things things she spat quite loudly. Jungkook was looking down, fiddling with his fingers. "Kookie, you alright?" I ask worriedly. He looked up at me with eyes a bit glossy, which broke my heart. "Yea, I'm fine..." Jungkook whispered, and I could clearly tell through the lies. I got closer to his face, "Tell me the truth." He didnt say anything and just remained silent.

"Don't listen to her, alright bun? Your not dumb or useless. Your perfect and nothing short of that." I smiled at him, wiping the single tear that fell from his eye. "T-thanks Taehyungie," Jungkook gave his wide bunny smile. We were interrupted by the teacher speaking again.

"Everyone has partners now, yea? Let's get on the bus. Please be civilized, I dont want anybody hurt or shoved." She warned us. All students nodded, calmly walking out the door and into the bus. We decided to sit behind the sope couple again.

"Oh, hey guys," Yoongi smiled at us. "Hey hyung! Excited?" Jungkook asked the older while bouncing in his seat like an excited bunny. "Heck yes, we should go on this trip every year." Yoongi awnsered. We all laughed at this, someone definitely wasn't grumpy anymore.

"Hey Jungkoo, you alright?" Hoseok question. The young boy just nodded softly. "That's good. If anyone bothers you, tell us ok?" The orange haired male spoke sternly. "Ok hyung, thanks." And with that, Hobi and Yoongi sat down because the teacher started doing roll call.

Once the bus started moving, I began to think deeply. I haven't met someone like Jungkook in years. Someone that makes me smile and laugh genuinely. What's this feeling that makes me want to comfort and hold him? It's weird. I'm Kim Taehyung, I shouldn't feel this way, right? Maybe these feelings will leave soon...

Eventually we made it to the top of the mountain. The view was gorgeous, but I know something more pretty. Jungkook. Wait, What? Taehyung what are you saying? I snapped out of my thoughts when the teacher told us to get off the bus and stand on a wooden platform outside.

We all made it outside, causing an employee to come over to us. She told us the rules along with explaining how the zipline worked. After a long 15 minute talk, she told us to line up. We did, me and Jungkook were the 4th pair to go. "Isnt it pretty?" Jungkook questioned, looked at me with glistening eyes. "Yea, its amzing." But I saw Jungkook start to shake, which alarmed me. "You alright there?" I questioned worridly.