Confide in me 🎯

Request by tae_kook_tan!

Edit by me^

This is a semi-new idea for me, I'm not familiar with the sport so if information is inaccurate then I apologize!

I love the idea though, hope you enjoy!
___________________________

Author P.O V

It was all about precision, practice, and a good shot. That's what the youngest needed to show he could participate. And thankfully...he delivered.

A bullet sank into the middle of a small red circle within the target provided after a loud boom went off. Cheers erupted as the youngest student became afraid to see where his shot had landed.

"Well done Jungkook, I see you will accompany us to this weeks tournament. We're proud of you." The head coach of pistol shooting, Mr.Lee, announced.

The said male couldn't believe it, after so much hard work he finally hit a bullseye. And to no surprise Jungkook looked over to see if his upperclassmen saw the amazing shot. A smiled formed when the older male indeed saw and looked proud.

Jungkook could leave through the Acadamy doors going home happy and feeling accomplished because he finally made the cut to participate in the tournament with his beloved crush.

Normally the seniors go out of state but because Jungkook passed he is now apart of the small group of juniors who get to go along and compete as well.

Jungkook walked over to the bleachers with his bag holding all needed equipment for today's practice. A relieved sigh escaped his lips as he packed up to go home.

Abruptly, a low voice was heard startling the young student. "Hey Jungkook! Good job today, I'm so excited you'll come with us this weekend." Taehyung, the senior Jungkook looked over to earlier, exclaimed.

The junior blushed as words got jumbled in his throat. "Y-yeah me too." The sentence came out barely above a whisper causing Jungkook to internally panick for sounding uninterested. Interactions with the senior are minimum despite being 'friends' and how Jungkook wishes they'll become something more.

Same thing could be said for Taehyung. For some reason he's drawn to the bunny-faced pistol shooter who only just started the sport. Was it fate? Maybe. But both students are relieved to finally spend additional time around the other.

Interrupting Taehyung was the teacher. "Here is the information Jungkook with your event and such. Have an idea by this weekend. I'll see you later!" Mr.Lee handed the younger the assigned packet and left as if he's in hurry. Jungkook couldn't even get a chance to thank him.

"Wow he's off." Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook nodded as a small smile formed. "I guess I should go too, see you later Kooks." The senior gave a short pat to the junior before heading towards the exit.

Jungkook sighed and felt his cheeks which was much hotter then before. The brunette giggled as he decided it was best to get home and rest as well.

______

After two days the weekend finally came. Everyone had to be at school early to take the bus over to the neighboring country. It was quite a long journey if you ask me but all the returning players got use to it.

Jungkook wasn't sure where to sit since none of his friends were interested in this type of activity, though, they did support him and even came to a few practices. So, the junior resulted in sitting in the very back by himself with nothing but a hoodie and headphones connected to a phone. All equipment will be provided at the tournament so no need to bring your own.