Bad days can become Good🏳️‍🌈

[Edit by me^ it's what Jungkook looks like (you'll understand later)]

This is to celebrate Pride Month as it comes to an end. I thought I should write one since they're honestly so cute to read.

I've personally never been to a pride festival but have seen pictures, they look so fun! I even saw 2 rainbows today which is the last day of June 😙

I added some angst in here, hope you dont mind.

Enjoy~
__________________________________

Author P.O.V

Today was the annual pride festival the school was holding since it came the last day of June. All students felt proud and ecstatic to know the school and their fellow classmates respected them and who they wanted to love.

But this story will revolve around a certain male by the name of Jeon Jungkook. As much as he was happy to celebrate his favorite event, the brunette couldn't bring himself to smile. A very special person locked in his heart didn't reciprocate his feelings, at least Jungkook didn't think he did.

Kim Taehyung, very famous amongst everyone in the school. He was hot but also gay, which surprised the whole school when he first came out. Jungkook just so happened to have a crush on this male, even before announcing he was gay.

They had one thing in common, their hyungs. Jungkook was very shy around the older when their friends would all hang out. Only Jimin and Jin knew about his little crush, pitying the younger who felt as if he wasn't worth Taehyung's love.

Which brings us to the present.

"What's got you down on an amazing day like this Koo?" Jin asked as they stepped onto the festival grounds. "N-nothing hyung..." Jungkook trailed off.

Well he fooled no one, his friends seeing right through the lies. "It's about the rumor, isn't it?" Jimin questioned sadly, knowing exactly why his favorite maknae was so upset. "Yea..." Jungkook answered, choking back tears as he fiddled with his fingers. He loved Taehyung to the point it hurt physically, like he couldn't breath at times. Especially being someone that runs off affection, Jungkook couldn't help but crave that special feeling of a loved one.

What's the rumor, you may ask? Well, Taehyung was supposed to confess to his crush today. Half the male population in this school was anticipating if he would ask them or not. But then we have Jungkook, thinking he doesn't have a chance.

"Cheer up little one, the results might shock you. It's your favorite event after all, they even have face paint and cute plushies to purchase. Don't think about Taehyung, focus on having fun." Jin tried to assure, wrapping an arm around the said male. Jungkook looked up and noticed the different booths with pretty decorations and activites. His face instantly lit up, smiling for the first time today. This is his favorite part of the festival, the thought of Taehyung slipped his mind for once.

"Woah~ hyungie let's go over there first!" Jungkook exclaimed, grabbing Jin's hand and dragging him to the booth that caught his eye first. Jimin laughed at the two, trailing behind to accompany his friends. Funny how Jungkook's mood changed in seconds.

The youngest greeted the girl and her friend who ran the booth. "Hello! Would you like some face paint? You can pick out from the different designs we have." She suggested, gesturing to the peices of paper sprawled out with numerous designs. Jungkook scanned through them before pointing to a rainbow heart.