Wrong in all the right ways⏳

This os is different. Its brother x brother, but they are half-brothers. So not blood related. I thought people will think it's weird but then again I have come across many ff's and oneshots that are like family x family so now I'm thinking 'why not?' And give it a shot. If you dont like the idea then you dont have to read.
______________________________________

Jungkook P.O.V

I walked into the living room to see my mom packing. "Eomma? What's going on?" I ask. She turns to me and smiles sadly, "Sweety come here. I need to tell you something very important." I get kinda nervous for what she might say, by the looks it doesnt sound good. I obey and walk to her, she embraces me in a hug.

"You might not like what I'm about to say but I want you to at least give it a try. I'm...getting married this weekend." She let's out. My eyes widen in shock, "Y-your what?" I question at the news. She let's go of the hug and holds my shoulders, staring at me. "You've had a father figure gone in your life for far too long. I know you just entered highschool and is under a lot of pressure but this is for the better. There is one more thing you need to know. Your new father...has a son." She stares at me worriedly.

I'm having a hard time processing everything. "Your saying I'm going to have a brother? I'm not the only child anymore?" I ask in disbelief. She nods sadly, "But they're very sweet. I'm sure you two will get along very well. I'm sorry this is all sudden, I should have told you a while ago." She pats my head apologetically.

My eyes brim with tears, I don't want to go through all this. "I'm sorry baby..." She says, hugging me once again. "Mom I'm fine with just the two of us." I reply to her. "I know, but sometimes change is a good thing." She smiles at me. "I got you banana milk." She informs me. I smile wide, "Fine." I giggle before leaving her embrace to the fridge. I open the case and take out a carton of my precious banana flavored milk.

"You need your room packed by tonight, were moving in with them tomorrow." She yells to me. I sigh, this is going to be tuffer than I thought. I'm going to be in a foreign environment with people I don't know, just great. My mom does need this though if they make her happy. I've noticed lately that she comes home late and stressed. Her job is cutting her salary by a lot and that's not good for us. Maybe this could be alright? But I wouldnt trust it just yet.

< Time skip >

I woke up by my moms soft voice and the sun hitting my face directly. "We leave today, you need to wake up bunny." She laughs before shaking me a bit. I groan and rub my eyes, sitting up. I had packed everything yesterday, I didnt have much.

"I made you waffles downstairs, hurry up and get ready." She smiles at me before exiting through the door. I get up tiredly and walk to my closest picking out the clothes I set out the night before. It consisted of tight sweatpants that look almost like leggings and an oversized baby blue sweatshirt. I top it off with Adidas platform shoes. I wash my face and comb my hair out before walking downstairs.

I sit at the seat my plate was at. I munched away before taking a sip of my banana milk my mom also provided for me. "Thanks eomma." I say. She was washing dishes not far from where I was eating, "your welcome sweety." She smiles before finishing up. I also finished up and handed her my plate and saying another quick thank you before going to my room.

I collect my normal bag that held my airpods and phone along with charges and stuff. I put the rest of my stuff in the van. My mom did the same with everything else in boxes. Our house was rather small so we could fit everything in the vehicle.