Decalcomania🗻

I can't thank you enough violetPURPLESbts for requesting this!! I will try to meet your expectations 😊

Little: Jungkook
Caregiver: Taehyung

Warning contains some angst, and sad content. Don't read if you don't like that stuff
_______________________________________

Author P.O.V

"Kookie we have to go to the store to get some more banana milk for you, okay bun?" Taehyung asked softly to his boyfriend. Jungkook was sitting on their bed watching strong women do bong soon in a huge oversized sweatshirt that's Taehyungs.

"Otay Hywung." Jungkook said cutely getting of the bed and going into their bathroom so fix himself up. The younger came out and put his shoes on standing by Taehyung, "ready". The little stated.

Taehyung smiled then gave Jungkook a piggy back ride to the car. He set the younger down in the passenger seat and kissed him on his forehead before going to his own side. They put the latest hits from there favorite kpop artist on the radio as they hummed softly on the way to the store.

Upon arriving there they each got out and entered the store. Jungkook grabbed onto Taehyungs hand. "Bub are you alright?" He asked. The little nodded his head shyly. "Just want to stay near you."

Taehyung smiled down at the little in front of him. Today was one of these days Jungkook was wanting to be clingy, sometimes when he is like that he gets a little more whiny...

Their hands swayed as they walked through the aisles, smiling and laughing at each other. When they came to the dairy ile Jungkooks banana milk was no where to be seen. Taehyung even asked the store employees and they said they are out and will restock in a few days. Jungkook wasnt having it.

"Hyung I wan' my banana molk!! This is not fair!! Why?! Hyung you said they would have it, WHY DID WE EVEN COME HERE IN THE FWIRST PLACE?!?!!" The little yelled attracting attention from other customers. Taehyung felt suprised and embarrassed from Jungkooks sudden outburst.

"Jeon Jungkook behave yourself!" Taehyung said trying to calm his urge to yell at his boyfriend. Jungkook huffed, "Hyung your so stupid! I thought you said they would whave my banana molk? I really wan' it!! Ugh!!" The little crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks out.

One of the employees went up to the pair. "Excuse me sir, could you please tell him to be more quiet? Its disturbing other people." The worker said kinda upset. Taehyung smiled guilty at the worker, "Sorry mam' we'll leave right now." He then grabbed Jungkooke wrist dragging him out of the store.

When they got in the car Taehyung didnt even say a word. Jungkook was still upset with his hands over his chest. Tantrums are expected from littles. The only problem is that Jungkook is a well mannered and behaved little that when he has tantrums they are small. This is a whole new level Taehyung has not seen Jungkook.

Arriving home they got inside and Taehyung ordered Jungkook up to their shared room. "Jeon Jungkook. Now. Tell me now what was that. Do you know how embarrassing that is? WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?!" he yelled at the younger. Jungkooks eyes started getting teary feeling guilty.

"I'm s-sowwy hyung." Jungkook lowered his head. "No jungkook, no more cuddles for the rest of the day. You can say goodbye to ramen tonight as well." Taehyung left the room.

Jungkook started sobbing. He let his boyfriend down let alone embarrass him. Jungkook kept questioning himself what got into his mind.

Jungkook P.O.V