If our heart want's it 🐶💓

Hey! I'm going to shamelessly promote my book called 'My prince' I work so hard on it, its literally my favorite story out of the 3 I've written. I swear it's not an amateur story, its similar to how I make my oneshots. And it's a collab with one of my real friends who won the wit 2019 author award cause she was so good. And in case your wondering why I don't update this os it's probably because I update chapters from that book.

Anywaysss this was I believe the 2nd request for the special oneshot and I promised this very caring person that I would turn their request into a regular oneshot so here it is! Thank you violetPURPLESbts and I love you so so much! > <
_______________________________________

Author P.O.V

Today our story begins with a young artist and an adorable poodle. They had just woken up and gotten ready. The young, yet very popular boy, was very fond of this said poodle and took the white fluffy dog with him everywhere. It's his sense of comfort since he didnt live with anyone else.

"C'mon Miri, you need your daily walk to stay healthy!" The owner, Jeon Jungkook, attached a leash to the said dog who was clearly annoyed at its owners fake enthusiasm. But the pet complied nonetheless because it's not like she could disobey her favorite person in the world.

"That's a good girl, I'll give you a treat when we get back!" Jungkook smiled his bunny-toothed smile. He loved his dog very much, swore to never part with it as soon as he laid eyes on the cute ball of fluff up for sale at a local shelter.

Who is Jungkook exactly? Well...he is a 19-year-old artist who paints for a living. Having a share in an exspensive art gallery made him very famous. People from all over admire his work for such a young age, and the most admired painting he ever created was one of Miri, his precious poodle.

With that being said, the boy and his dog walked out their house and into the posh neighborhood they live in. He's house is rather small and cozy compared to his neighbor. Mr.Kim, gosh Jungkook hated that name. I mean this guy had the biggest house on the block all for what? A successful CEO with a bratty attitude?

And speaking of the devil, the businessman appeared next to Jungkook with a scowl on his face. "Well look who it is, painter kid!" The man teased. "Gosh Taehyung I am no kid!" Jungkook protested, just now realizing the older man was walking his dog Yeontan to the same spot him and Miri go.

"Whatever you say Jeon." Taehyung smirked to the smaller male. Jungkook huffed, "On a perfectly good morning I had to run into you, such a waste." Taehyung's grip on the dog leash tightened angrily, "Okay listen here you all for nothing scumbag, I wanted nothing to do with you in the first place!!" The older protests.

Jungkook shrugs, couldn't care less about this CEO's thoughts. When the artist looked down to check on his dog, Miri and Yeonton were playing while licking each other. Jungkook smiled fondly, "Aww their so cute!!" This comment startled Taehyung and he looked down too. He wanted to disagree with the younger but he couldn't. The two dogs were indeed cute together.

They just walk in silence to the lake and park, already reserved for the  neighborhood, while admiring the dogs in front of them. "What are you the CEO of anyways? Despite being arrogant, I mean." Jungkook snickered at his own comment but was rather curious as well. "I am the CEO of Gucci, painter boy." Taehyung replied.