Chapter 6 : Test

Naruto walked behind Satsuki and Yakumo who were following Rin.

They finally reached Ground 11. Rin turned around and looked at them.

"Alright! I have two bells on my waist..You have three hours to take these bells from me.." said Rin.

"Sensei..but there is two bells.." said Yakumo. Satsuki nodded.

"That's because..one of you is going back into academy.." said Rin coldly.

Naruto eye widen slightly at that. Yakumo and Satsuki clenched their fists.

"Start!" shouted Rin.

Yakumo and Satsuki quickly disappeared hidden in Bushes. However Naruto stayed where he was.

Rin looked at him sadly

'I must go easy on him..He wasn't trained..Well he did ask me and I denied. I will make up to you and make you strongest Genin..I swear Naruto..I will be you're role-model-'

Naruto took a breath and did some stretches.

"Aren't you weird Naru-kun? You should hide and-"

"No point. You're a Jonin. I bet you already know where those two are.." said Naruto calmly.

Rin internally nodded.

"Not to mention No. 3 is inside you..gives you a slight advantage.." said Naruto.

Rin froze in her place. Her eye darted at him.

'H-He knows? It's a SSS-class...'

"Fire Style : Great Fire Ball Jutsu!" Naruto shouted as he weaved hang signs. A large Fire Ball was launched at Rin. Rin's eye widen. 

'Elemental Jutsu!?'

Rin doged the fire Ball easily. Naruto didn't wasted a time and launched at her. He tried to kick her on face but she slammed him on ground-

Poof!

Rin eye narrowed

'Kage Bunshin no jutsu..?'

Suddenly five Naruto attacked her from behind. Three of them were destroyed but fourth managed to kick her in stomach. She flipped back and was about to fall when Naruto's fifth clone caught her.

"Naru-"

Suddenly Real Naruto came in front of her and weaved hand-signs.

"Wind Style : Wind Bullet!"

A pressure of wind was launched towards Rin. Rin kicked Naruto's clone and countered with her own Jutsu.

"Wind Style : Wind Arrow!"

A small arrow of Wind shaped in air and countered Naruto's Wind Bullet. The shock-wave Threw Naruto on ground.

Naruto looked Rin coming at him. 

'Tch..So that's a power of Jonin..'

'He's strong compared to other kids on his age..' said Isobu.

'Agreed..And he became strong on his own..' said Rin.

Naruto stood up and Shunshin away. 

Rin eye narrowed. 

'So you hide now?'

Rin tried to sense him but was shocked when she couldn't.

'Isobu..This boy is just-'

'I know..He will cause trouble in future..Mark my words..'

Rin looked at trees and decided to test her other students.