Chapter 29

Shisui and Deidara walked on entrance of Suna.

"Yahoo! Let's capture a Jinjuriki!" said Deidara.

Shisui just sighed and smiled at his partner.

Deidara flew over Village and dropped bombs. Shisui was scanning Area with his abilities.

Suddenly a wave of sand attacked him.

"Hello Akatsuki.." said Gaara.

"Kazekage! Come peacefully with us.." said Shisui.

"Not possible.." said Gaara.

"Oh well.." said Deidara and Shisui as they smirked.

1 day Later

Naruto and his group was walking at borders of Fire Country. Naruto and Karin stopped in their tracks as they turned behind.

Tayuya pulled out her Katana and Karin took out his sword. Jugo was alert.

Suddenly two Shinobi came in front of them. They were Mist Nins.

"Hello Zabuza and Haku.." said Naruto.

"Naruto..What the hell? Why did ya betray Konaha?" asked Zabuza.

"I have Kyubi's Soul." said Naruto.

Zabuza and Haku understood and nodded.

"So what are you doing here..?" asked Naruto.

"I was informed that there is Suigetsu too? Brother of Mangetsu.."

"Who is Mangetsu..?" asked Tayuya.

"He was the only person who was able to use all seven swords.." said Woman who removed her hat showing Mizukage. Mei Terumi.

"Mizukage-sama!" said Karin.

"She became after she killed Yagura. She was the leader of Revolution Army in Kiri.." said Naruto.

'Rin had Three Tails. Better. If Kiri had it...Kiri would never be in peace..'

Yagura. The man who was responsible of Genocide of kekkei genkai users.

"So..What is Muzukage herself is doing here?" asked Naruto.

"Uzumaki Naruto. I heard a lot about you. Rogue from Konaha. Sealed Shikaku..And I presume you were the one who recently destroyed Temple..?" asked Mei.

"Very correct."

"Uzumaki Naruto. I have a proposal for you." said Mei.

"Continue.." said Naruto.

"Join Kiri. And become our Shinobi." said Mei.

"Many reasons to deny it. For you and your Village's sake.." said Naruto.

"Please Elaborate.."

"I am going to do something that will cause attraction towards me..If I am affiliated to Kiri your Village will be in danger. Plus..I am pretty sure..An alliance between you and me can work out.." said Naruto.

Mei chuckled.

"Interesting..Uzumaki Naruto. I am looking forward to work with you..when times comes.." said Mei.

"By the way..did you heard the news..? I am pretty sure you haven't.." said Mei.

"About what?" asked Karin.

"Suna. Kazekage has been kidnapped.." said Mei.

"Gaara!?" said Naruto in shock.

"Who kidnapped him?" asked Tayuya in shock.