Chapter 39

Konaha

Kushina was roaming in night. It seemed endless journey to her. She sat on Swing and looked at stars. 

'That's how Naruto...was like...Right..?'

She felt herself being dragged somewhere. Last thing she saw was a Sharingan.

Kushina woke up. She looked around. Wasn't she in Park? She saw herself naked and froze. She turned to see Minato sleeping.

She heard whispers from outside and quickly ran outside. What she saw made her Heart stopped.

Naruto was drunk with Mito while Narumi handled both of them. Her eye were fixated on Naruto.

"N-Naruto?" asked Kushina. Naruto looked at her with drunk looks.

"Mother! You're naked!" said Narumi.

Kushina didn't care.

"W-What's going on!?" asked Kushina.

"Mother..These two got drunk..Sorry.." said Narumi.

'Is this a Genjutsu...?' thought Kushina. She tried to release it.

Naruto went and hugged Kushina. Mito and Narumi giggled.

"You are still a mommy's boy!" said Mito.

"Hey! It's cute!" said Narumi.

"Shut up Bimbos!" said Naruto.

"Haaa!? I will kill ya!" said Mito.

"I am not a Bimbo.." said Narumi with dark clouds.

Kushina just hugged Naruto back. She hugged him so tightly. 

"Mito. Narumi. Go to your room.." said Kushina in dangerous tone. They shivered and ran.

'Naruto! Better survive this!'

Kushina dragged him to his room. She locked the door and jumped on Naruto. She even forget completely that she was fully naked. She just kissed Naruto on cheeks. Her precious Baby Boy!

She didn't care if it's a Genjutsu! She just wants..Naruto!

Toad Dimension

Naruto killed the Toad that tried to kill him. Nagato Yahiko and Anko were killing OtherToads.

Naruto walked in room and saw The Old Toad sitting. He knew who this Toad was. The on who told Jiraiya the prophesy.

Naruto released lightning from hands and slammed it on Toad's eyes. 

"Die! You motherfucker!!" shouted Naruto as he used Katon and destroyed his Body.

Naruto saw Anko taking Gambunta's DNA. He was still weak from the fight when Naruto Burned his Body.

Everyone gathered at one place.

"Finally..They are dead.." said Naruto.

"Yep!" said Anko.

Nagato opens a Portal and walks away. Naruto gives a last look at the place and activates all explosion Tags. The entire Toad land burst into Fire.

"And so it begins.." said Naruto.

Naruto came out of portal and sighed.