Chapter 27

1 year Later

"Wait! Be careful! Mito!" said Narumi as ran in hideout.

Sasuke opened a room and peeked inside it.

"He in not here too!" said Sasuke.

Boom!

Everyone heard that explosion and ran towards that direction. Mito ran and saw Sai staring above.

"I knew you were up to something.." said Mito as ran to punch him but looked up to see Naruto.

Narumi and Sasuke ran and they too saw above.

"Naruto.." said Mito in awe.

Naruto wore Orange Jacket (In Boruto) with Uzumaki symbol at back. There was a Kanji for 'demon' right inside Uzumaki Clan symbol.

He wore a white T-shirt which had weird drawing on them. His wore Black Anbu pants. 

His eye were deep cold Blue. 

"Mito.." said Naruto coldly.

Then came out Kakashi and looked at Naruto.

"Naruto Uzumaki! You are under arrest-"

"Shut up." said Naruto in cold annoyance.

"I have no choice but to capture you!" said Kakashi as he made a chidori in his hands.

Everyone eye widen in shock when Kakashi coughed blood. Naruto was standing calmly in front of Kakashi and his left hand a Rasengan slammed on Kakashi's stomach.

Kakashi went flying as Naruto kicked him in chin. Sai moved to attack but Naruto suddenly came behind him. Sai quickly turned around but it was too late. Naruto grabbed him by Throat.

Naruto threw him on Mito who attempted to kick Naruto. 

Naruto looked at them coldly and raised his hands. He was about to do something when Anko caught his hands.

"Not yet.." said Anko.

Naruto sighted and nodded.

"Naruto! Come back! Hinata misses you!" said Sasuke.

"Like I care." said Naruto. Naruto and Anko disappeared.

"Damn!" said Sasuke 

Naruto walked in the another hide out. He walked in the room to see everyone present.

"Are we ready?" asked Karin.

"Yeah. We will move forward now.." said Naruto.

"Battle loaded!" said Suigetsu with a grin.

Tayuya had a Katana on her back. She yawned.

Anko wore a Black T-shirt and a black Pants and white Cloak on her body.

Guren and Jugo was in Normal outfit.   

"Well it seem we will split for now..I have something to do.." said Anko.

"I will going with Anko..She might get herself killed.." said Guren.

"Alright. I want Karin and Jugo." said Naruto.

"Hey! I am also coming with you!" said Tayuya.

"Aww.." said Naruto. Tayuya boinked him on head.

"I am going with Anko then.." said Suigetsu.

Everyone nodded.