Chapter 16 : Chunin Exams - II

Naruto walked towards entrance of Forest Of Death. The written exam went well.

He looked around to see half people of people.

Orochimaru explained them concept of Heaven and Earth Scroll and how they are supposed to obtain them. 

"Naruto..Do you have a strategy in mind..?" asked Yakumo.

Naruto nodded.

"Do it includes me..?" asked Satsuki rudely.

"Yeah.." said Naruto.

"We will be moving towards Tower straight. While moving 20 clones will be moving around Us in a circle to see If a team is coming at our direction. The moment they see clones they will dispel themselves and I will receive option." said Naruto.

Satsuki nodded in understanding.

"Satsuki..Since you have activated you're three Tomoe Sharingun..You will observe the Moments of Opponents and take them out quickly or put them in Genjutsu. Yakumo while we are travelling..put a genjutsu on us and fight them since you're combat ability has grown till my level.." said Naruto.

Yakumo smiled while Satsuki closed her eye.

In the End they got Earth Scroll.

Team 11 was moving at constant rate. The plan was going as predicted.

Naruto suddenly stopped and looked at left.

"Naruto?" asked Satsuki.

"A Team is coming in this direction..They are from Ame.." said Naruto.

"Do they look strong..?" asked Yakumo.

Naruto smirked.

The leader of Ame Team jumped on ground to see Team 11.

"Uzumaki Naruto?" asked Koi.

Naruto eye narrowed.

'He is looking for me..?'

"That's me.." said Naruto.

Koi charged at Naruto but Naruto caught his fist and threw him on ground.

Satsuki charged at the Blondie Ame Member. Jun launched a fist towards Satsuki but she kicked him with Ease.

'Tch..Weak..' 

Naruto clapped his hand together.

"Lightning Style : Thunder Arrow!" shouted Naruto as Many thunder arrows went towards Koi at Koi with great speed.

"Water Style : Wave!" said Koi as a Wave went towards Naruto with electricity in it.

Naruto jumped at tree and ran towards Koi. Naruto grabbed his hand and smikerd.

Yakumo was looking at her opponent whose hands she just broke.

"Boom." said Naruto as he placed an Explosive on Koi.

Koi eye widen and he went flying at Tree bleeding.

"They are weak!" said Satsuki.

"Yeah.." said Naruto in disappointment.

Yakumo came over showed the Heaven Scroll.

"Yatta! Finally!" said Naruto.

Satsuki grinned and Yakumo has an arrogant smile.