Chapter 35 : END Of Konaha

"Welcome.." said Naruto. Everyone turned to look at him.

"Naruto! Please! Stop this insanity! Join back Leaf again and become family.." said Kushina.

"Just what family you keep talk about Kushina?" asked Naruto coldly.

"U-Us.." said Kushina.

"Stupid. There was always you guys..never me." said Naruto.

A portal opened revealing Obito and Kakashi. Naruto punched Kushina and slammed her body on ground. Rin attacked Naruto but Naruto caught her fist and grabbed her by throat. 

Naruto threw her on ground and doged Shuriken. He looked at Kakashi walking towards him.

"Naruto. I can't less this insanity continue. You shall pay for your crimes." said Kakashi coldly. 

Naruto moved fast and grabbed Kakashi by face and slammed him on Ground. Kakashi stood up and Naruto slammed his fist on his face and kicked him on chin.

Kakashi made a Chidori and launched towards Naruto. Naruto caught his hand and slapped him on face.

Naruto grabbed the Kunai and slashes his left eye. Kakashi tried to stand but Failed. Naruto looked at him coldly. Naruto took out his Zangetsu and slashed.

Obito and Rin eye widen in Horror when Kakashi's Both hand went flying in Air. 

"AHHHH!!" said Kakashi in pain.

"Kakashiiiii!!!!!" roared Naruto.

Naruto grabbed his body and threw it from the three. Kakashi bloody body went downwards from Tree aiming at ground.

"He won't survive this.." said Rin in panic.

Naruto caught Mito and Narumi's punch.

"Otouto..You leave us with no choice.." said Narumi.

"How dare you to do that to Kakashi-sensei!" shouted Mito.

"As if that idiot mattered. He was disguising enough that his own mother chose to die rather live! She must have been ashamed!" shouted Naruto manically.

Mito created Rasengan and charged at Naruto.

"I was waiting for this!!" shouted Naruto. Naruto slapped Mito away and kicked Narumi away.

"They are using Kyubi's charka..yet.." said Kushina.

"Biju charka doesn't scare Naruto.." said Rin.

Naruto slammed his fist on Mito chest and send her flying. He doged Narumi and grabbed her hair. Narumi cried in pain. Naruto broke her Left Arm and kept smashing her face on ground. Narumi face was bloodied.

"Narumiii!!" shouted Mito. Mito charged at Naruto and kicked him on face. Naruto went flying and slammed in Tree. Naruto quickly came behind Mito and slammed his on her head.

Naruto took out Zangetsu and applied Fire Nature. He slashed Mito Body and electrified her body.

"A-hh.." said Mito in pain. He doged Kushina's Charka Chain by countering them with his. Naruto used his Charka chain to grab Hiashi and threw him at Kushina. Kushina grabbed Hiashi and saved him injuries.

Obito kicked Naruto on head and send him flying.

"Tsk..You ability is annoying.." said Naruto.

"And it will be your end!" said Obito.

"There is many ways to counter it however..." said Naruto. Naruto charged at Obito and kicked him on his chest. Obito went flying on ground.

"H-How..?" asked Obito. Obito froze when he saw Mangekyou Sharingan.