Chapter 36

"You destroyed Konaha. Congratulations.." said Kurama.

"Thanks I guess.. Konaha is weak now. Either they will Rise again like small and weak nation or Iwa or Hidden Cloud will destroy it.." said Naruto.

"Sigh..It's not over..Is it..?" asked Kurama.

"No. It is just starting. Starting of my something Big.." said Naruto.

"Well..It seems like you are waking up. We will talk later." said Kurama.

"Yeah.." said Naruto. He started to fade away. 

"Thanks for everything.." said Naruto.

Kurama chuckled.

'No..Thank you for everything..'

Naruto woke up and walked out shirt-less. He entered Main Area and saw Satsuki sitting. She looked at her and sat.

"Hello Satsuki." said Naruto.

"Naruto. Why did you capture Mebuki?" asked Satsuki.

"She has her own uses.." said Naruto.

"Spare me your bullshit. She is a former Shinobi. As if she can do anything.." said Satsuki.

"That's where you are wrong..She has many uses.." said Naruto. 

"Oh? I am curious to see.." said Satsuki. The Door opened revealing Yakumo,

"Morning.." said Naruto and Satsuki.

"Morning.." said Yakumo.

"Konan Yahiko and Nagato is now organizing Ame. Since Konaha has fallen..Ame shall Rise. We have enough Funds and resources. Daidara and Shisui are capturing all illegal people and imprisoning them. Anko Guren and Karin are maintaining Scientific Area. Suigetsu and Jugo are training and Tayuya is still sleeping.." said Yakumo.

"That's good. I have many things to do.." said Naruto. Yakumo looked at Satsuki and grinned.

Yakumo walked at Naruto and sat in his Lap. She wrapped his Hands around Naruto's neck. Naruto stood shocked and blushed. Satsuki glared at Yakumo.

"What? Only Queens deserve Kings.." said Yakumo.

"Isn't he like your younger Brother.." said Satsuki.

Yakumo looked at Naruto with sexy smile and chuckled.

"I guess I have to change that.." said Yakumo.

"Shut up. Let's go Naruto.." said Satsuki. Naruto nodded and grabbed Yakumo on shoulder.

Satsuki followed them and reached Rin's Cell.

"Hello Rin.." said Naruto.

"Naruto.." growled Rin. Satsuki and Yakumo entered Cell. Rin remain netural.

"You aren't suprised.." said Satsuki.

"I am not.." said Rin calmly.

Naruto sat beside Rin and looked at her.

"It was necessary." said Naruto.

"It wasn't." said Rin coldly.

"And the sin they committed against me was good..?" asked Naruto.

"No. But they didn't deserve that much.." said Rin.

"I destroyed 50% of Konaha Population.." said Naruto.

"You destroyed Kakashi. You beat Hell out of Obito. You sealed Minato-sensei! You kidnapped Mito!! You destroyed Haruno Family!! You destroyed Tsuande!! You destroyed Jiriaya!! You broke Kushina's Will!!!" roared Rin.