Chapter 31

Naruto came out of Mental Therapy after 24 Hours. He was fucking Bored..

"So..You're out..?" asked Yahiko.

"Yep." said Naruto.

"What are your plans..?" asked Yahiko.

"Why interested? You must have your plans." said Naruto.

 "Anko told me you want to purify Konaha. What do you exactly means by that..?" asked Yahiko.

Yahiko and Naruto went Main Hall and everyone was waiting for them. Konan was there too.

"So Uzumaki Naruto..What do you really want? Purification or Destruction.." asked Yahiko.

"First..Tell me about why you want to know? It's not like you are going to help me..?" asked Naruto.

"We also are planning to attack Konaha. Each one of us. We have our different reasons..Well For me it Konaha is a Hypocrite. Even Jiriaya..They very deep root of Konaha is Dark. Darkness dwells within them. However I do not wish to judge Citizens by Shinobi's Act. Atleast what I believe.." said Yahiko.

"Same goes for us too..Konaha has killed many people of Ame. It was sense-less death.." said Konan.

"My reasons are same.." said Nagato.

"I don't have anything personal..I am just helping..." said Kisame.

"I hate Konaha as well..Our Whirlpool was destroyed and all the Third Hokage did was sit and do nothing..We had a fucking alliance! And especially Kushina Uzumaki! She was worst!" said Karin.

"I guess I am following Anko.." said Suigetsu.

"I hate those smug bastards.." said Tayuya. Everyone sweat-dropped.

"I love explosions!" said Deidara.

"M by parents were killed Konaha Nin. Call it Revenge.." said Sasori.

"Long time ago..Orochimaru-sama was framed for Human Trafficking and Experiments. He was insulted and arrested. It was One-week. Everyone insulted him and me. Me? Because I was his student. I never doubted him. The Village treated me like shit! As if I was the one..That's when I knew the reality of the Village! Full of Disgusting fucks...Even my best-friend..Kurenai insulted me.." said Anko.

"I killed Fugaku. That bastard was planning on Using Narumi and Mito for taking over Village. I killed him and his supporters. Only one who knows truth was Minato, Elders, and Itachi and Mikoto-sama.." said Shisui.

"Naruto's will is my will.." said Jugo.

"Konaha hated for what I held inside me..Even if it wasn't my fault. They hated me. My parents ignored me and gave their attention to my elder sisters. My godparents were absolute shit! Jiraiya doomed by life with that fucking prophecy of his and his cock sucker toads..Tsuande hated me for unknown reasons! Villagers beat me on regular Basis...Shunned me! Raped me...It is filled with arrogant bastards! Clan Heirs think themselves as gods..Konaha Civilian Council is sick to core..The elders are cruel and have no 'Wise' with them..Danzo runs a illegal organisation and do bullshit...The Village needs Purification!!" roared Naruto.

Everyone was shocked.

"I see..I was wrong..Even Villagers are sick to core.." said Yahiko.

"Konaha has gained too much powers in all years..They need to be seized as soon as possible. They need to know they aren't gods.." said Nagato as activated Rinnegan.

"Wait you have Rinnegan too!?" asked Naruto.

"Yes. Originally it belonged to Nagato..But when I lost my eye and Arm in Battle..Nagato gave one eye too me.." said Yahiko.

"How did he obtain? His red hairs means he is Uzumaki!" asked Naruto.

"I was given a Sharingan by Shisui..And I lost Arm in Battle so Anko and Karin gave me Hashirama's cell and gave me new Arms..When Senju and Uchiha cells combined..It activates Rinnegan.." said Nagato.

"I lost my eye after that..Nagato said I will be able to use Rinnegan better and installed it in my eye..When Shisui came him another Sharingan..My Rinnegan awaken again.." said Yahiko.

"I see.." said Naruto.

"How the hell did has Sharingan..?" asked Tayuya.

"I wiped half of my clan and sealed their bodies. I then collected Sharingan for later use..Plus that Danzo fucker is out as well..." said Shisui.

"Naruto will be given a Sharingan as well.." said Konan.

"If he wants.." said Shisui.

"Why not? Putting weak nin in Genjutsu is easy to deal with.." said Naruto.

"Yeah. You need a counter against mangekyou sharingan.." said Shisui.

"Don't worry..Kurama exists..While He is inside my body..He will break Genjutsu if I am trapped..And I will not fall that easily.." said Naruto.

"Attack On Konaha will begin.." said Yahiko.

"Come Naruto..We will begin Transplantation.." said Karin. Naruto nodded and went away.

Unknown

Everything was Black.

There was a Throne where A man was sitting. 

"The preparation are ready.." said Black Zetsu.

"Good.." said the Man with Sharingan.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 32 : Purification of Konaha!