Chapter 51

A Big Tree popped out from ground. Naruto and Mito looked at it in alert while Minato was recovering from Chakra Exhaustion.

"Naruto. Black Zetsu..The Original one.." said Anko seriously.

"Original?" asked Mito.

"We found him years ago. He asked us to Join to save world by some Genjutsu shit. He escaped when we tried to Kill it." said Konan. Yahiko and Nagato nodded.

"Before that..We have to secure something.." said Nagato as he activate his Rinnegan.

Kushina jumped towards them and nodded. She shot Charka Chain at Madara and Karin did same.

"Mito. Get ready." said Naruto. Mito nodded. 

Naruto and Mito used last of Kurama's Charka and went into Kyubi Mode. They slammed their fist on Madara's body and instantly were dragged somewhere.

Naruto and Mito stood on ground with Water downwards. If they paid a Little attention they might have seen Ashura's reflection on Mito and Indra's reflection on Naruto.

Mito looked wide-eye as all Biju stood and Naruto looked calmly as it wasn't his first time.

"Kurama." said Naruto.

"Naruto. It seems this Black Zetsu is trying to do something.." said Kurama.

"..We need power. Mito cannot use her power given by Sage of Six Paths without you.." said Naruto.

That shocked Biju.

"You met him!?" asked Shikaku. Naruto and Mito nodded and showed they symbol of Sun and Moon.

Kurama body started to go in Mito's body.

"I gave her my other Half. That means a part of my soul is in her." said Kurama.

"...Should I take Zero-tails in me?" asked Naruto.

"No! Zero-Tails Charka..Last time you used it your thought become so evil you even went as far as almost molesting your own sister!" said Kurama.

Naruto and Mito blushed while other looked in disbelieve.

"Fine.." said Naruto. Naruto and Mito suddenly felt being pulled.

"Go." said All Biju. 

Mito turned into Kyubi Mode while Naruto activated Susanoo.

"You have already lost!" said Madara and Black Zetsu as they flew on sky and activated Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Naruto activated his Susanoo and Minato Yakumo Rin and Satsuki along with Mito came.

"What are you doing!?" asked Minato.

"We don't have time!" said Naruto.

Outside everyone's eye turned into Rinnegan. Tree Roots grabbed them and covered them with Strips.

"Minato..Mito..Narumi..Naruto.." said Kushina as she was pulled. 

"Yahiko..Konan..:" said Nagato as they were captured along with him.

Naruto released his Sunano. It seemed Dark. They saw Madara flying in the sky.

"Wind Style : Rasengan Shuriken." said Minato.

"Chidori Stream.." asiad Naruto as prepared to attack.

"Let's go Naruto.." said Minato

"I am saying this one and last time...Let's go..Father.." said Naruto as they merged their Jutsu.

 Naruto and Minato Charged at Madara while Satsuki activated her Susanoo and grabbed Yakumo who had a Blade in her hands and smirked

Mito turned on Kyubi mode and Charged at Madara while Rin made hand signs.

Madara smirked and made a Ball of Black Thing.

Naruto and Minato teleported behind him and smirked while Madara was about to flip until Mito smashed her fist on his gut. His eye widen in pain.

"Wind-Electro Style : Electro Blazing Rasengan Shuriken!" shouted Minato and Naruto. Madara was send flying back in sky.

Satsuki activated her Sharingan while Yakumo prepared her blade.

"Amaterasu!" shouted Satsuki as flames emerged from her hands and grabbed Madara's by neck. Yakumo slammed her Sword in Madara's body and aimed at Black Zetsu.

"Push!" shouted Madara as they went flying in different direction.

"Mito!" shouted Minato.

Mito prepared a Tailed Beast Bomb while Minato added Air element in it and Naruto added Lightning in it. 

Yakumo eye turned green and from her Fist emerged Ido who was rampaging.

Satsuki added Amaterasu in it. Rin launched a Water Tallon at Madara where is body was stuck in Water revolving with Hot Water and Lighting.

Mito and Minato arrived on above of Tallon and threw it.

"Tailed Beast Art : Black Shuriken of Lighting!" shouted Mito. It hit Madara and coughed blood.

His body fell on ground and Tailed Beast were trying to come out Until Minato was grabbed by Kabuto.

"Shit!" said Naruto.

"Now then! Uzumaki!!" shouted Kabuto.

"That bastard survived!?" shouted Satsuki.

Kabuto raised his hand to Attack Minato until He was stabbed by Sasuke.

"Sasuke!?" asked Minato.

"Yeah. I used Susanoo." said Sasuke. Kabuto fell on ground and Satsuki shot a Kunai in his head killing him like fly He was.

"Black Zetsu. Heal-"

Black Zetsu stabbed Madara in Heart and his eye widen.

"W-What?" asked Sasuke.

The ground started shaking and Madara's body puffed and Shrunk.

"What is happening!?" asked minato.

"Did He just-"

Madara's body emerged into a Woman with white Hairs and Horns.

"Kaguya.." said Mito.

"Otsutsuki.." Completed Naruto

______________________________________________________________________________-

I will end this tomorrow and last chapter will be big.