A Little Payback

Astrid POV

I woke up that morning knowing what I should do. I suddenly realized why I forgot to tell him everything. Every time I am with him, I forget all of the bad things going on around me and I just focus on the good things. I am going to call him again to see if he is better if not, then I will have to take the next step.

"Morning Heather."

"Hey. Everyone is still asleep, want some?"

"Please." She poured me a cup of coffee while I added the cream and sugar.

''Zephyr alright? We didn't see you two after dinner."

"Yeah, she is better. I guess I didn't give much thought of what she thinks about... well... everything."

"I suppose that includes Hiccup?"

"Yeah. Now we are just not on good terms but I am willing to not make the same mistake as I did in the past."

"That is?''

"Avoiding him." That was what I did and I am not going to make that same mistake again.

"You know it's interesting that Zephyr has a mind of an adult in a way. I mean she notices how close you and Hiccup are and end up realizing what it's all about.''

"Yeah, I know." My little zephyr, I wish she never grows. Everyone started waking up and we all started to eat breakfast, after breakfast everyone left to do their own thing, including me. I called Hiccup.

"Hello?"

"Hiccup?"

"I am busy right now."

"No wait..." There it goes, but I can't let it stay this way. Here comes his cell.

"Dr. Haddock speaking."

"Hi Doctor someone from the Winter's Honey Farm is in need of your attention. All she needs is your time."

"Well my time is very valuable and if I remember correctly, I know that today the business is closed."

"Okay, you got me. Hiccup I know you are mad and I don't blame you."

"No no its fine. You already left clear what I am to you, now if you don't mind..."

"Hiccup please."

"Drink chamomile tea to calm your stress and anxiety. Guilt gives you stress and that's not healthy." He hangs up leaving me speechless.

"Two can play that game knucklehead," I whispered without being heard. Its clear that his sarcasm hasn't left. If this is not going to work, then its time for plan B.

"Zephyr, baby I have to... Ruff? When did you guys get here?"

"Not too long ago. We came by for a visit but I have to go and talk to Valka about something. Tuff here is trying to give instructions on how to take care of Chicken."

"Chicken?"

"Yeah, his pet chicken." She took me to the yard and I see Tuff talking to the girls with Malarie holding a chicken with a confused face.

"He doesn't like to sleep in really dark places and wakes up easily to sounds. Oh and he likes a serving of rice and corn mixture, not separated." The two six-year-olds were confused and at the same time entertained.

" The two six-year-olds were confused and at the same time entertained