Time to be Away

In Pittsburg

'So, my son had this in mind. Well, then this changes everything.'

"The already planned out estate will not continue because the child would be considered an orphan and her mother will not have a dime from my family. My estate is also done so once the hearing starts, all of my son's wishes will come true."

"Okay, but here is the real question. Do you really believe everything your son has said?"

"I have every reason to. I wish I could watch her but I am old and I can't care for children anymore." 

"Very well then, we will let the jury know that everything is ready." 

"Okay thank you." Ingrid walks out with a triumphant smile on her face. She then goes home and discusses what is going on with a couple she knows very well.

At another place

"You did what? And you were where?"

"I'm sorry I had to. He was happy and having a good time with a woman and a child and probably...''

''Naveen stop it. I know this is hard. I still feel terrible but all of that happened almost a year ago. We can't keep going on like this and you can't keep blaming doctor Haddock for what happened. We have four children and trust me I would've wanted our fifth to be with us but she is not." She sits on the kitchen table in front of him.

"Blaming others and closing in on the loss will not take us anywhere. I need you here, the kids need you here." All her husband could do was nod but then started crying and she started to cry too. "Please don't do that again, please don't leave us."

"I won't."

Back at home

"Okay, Malarie I need you to be a good girl okay."

"Yes, momma." Malarie hops on the van with everyone going in and getting things ready to go on their trip.

"Kids go to the bathroom because it will be a long trip."

"Okay."

"But I don't need to go."

"You won't be saying the same thing when it comes time to really go. Now come on."

As they were all ready to leave, the driver who was Tuffnut honked the horn while Gobber, Valka, Stoick, Iduna, Elsa, Anna and Moana waved and wished them a good time. 

During the trip there was laughter and singing but there was more laughter and the children were entertained with the view and the snacks that were brought to entertain them

During the trip there was laughter and singing but there was more laughter and the children were entertained with the view and the snacks that were brought to entertain them. They arrived pretty late so the children had to be carried into the beautiful beach house that belonged to the Haddocks.