I Do

It was a very sunny morning and the ladies were enjoying themselves. 

''So what do you plan for today Astrid.''

''Well, today I planned to meet with Hiccup and go to the bakery. The last thing needed on the list was the details on the cake.''

''Sure. Oh my gosh Astrid I am so excited to see the expression on Hiccup's face when he sees you with your dress on."

"I know I am so excited. We all are."

"Thanks, guys. None of it would have seemed so much easier without your help." They all hugged the future bride and chit-chatted about the wedding coming up.

***

"So, we can stick with the vanilla and the guests can have chocolate."

"We don't want a huge cake."

"Alright then, we'll keep it simple." The couple finished talking about the cake decorations and decided to go out for lunch.

"Time goes by flying very quickly."

"I know Hiccup. I still can't grasp that we are getting married."

"It's something I'm trying to catch up on. Did Zephyr tell you?"

"About what?"

"Well, I had to get someone's blessing to marry you, and seeing she is your only member..."

"Awww. No, she didn't tell me." Hiccup laughed and hugged Astrid as they were walking downtown.  

Everything that day was wonderful. It was getting dark and the couple was getting ready to go home by first dropping off Astrid.

"I just hope toothless can adjust to everything, like the move to your place and then Zephyr getting..."

"Hey, it's going to be alright. And don't worry about Zephyr the anger and fear she had for you is gone. We will be just fine, the three of us and maybe other additions we could add in the future." Hiccup couldn't help but laugh and kissed his future bride. 

"Just one more week."

"One more week." They laughed and were about to kiss again until small steps were beginning to appear.

"What about me?"

"Sure get over here." Zephyr ran to her mother and her future father who picked her up and had a family group hug.

"Nice to see you come back."

"Oh, hi Iduna."

"How did it all go?"

"Perfect, now that we had the last detail taken care of we can now be sure that everything will turn out just fine."

"We will all make sure that happens. Well, I think I should be going to my place."

"Bye grandma."

"Bye darling."  Iduna left and the family went inside.

"Hey bud, behaved yourself?"

"He became friends with Stormfly. Look." There he saw a picture of the bird on the dog's head and just laughed.

"Looks like he has a new friend. I think he will be just fine with the move."

"Yeah."

"Well, I think it's time for bed for a little someone."

"Aww, mom."

"It's late and you have school tomorrow."

"Okay, goodnight daddy."

"Good night." Astrid smiles as she takes her daughter to her bedroom.