Starting From the Beginning

"So we agree on dropping the custody case and give our focus to the will of the deceased. Is that correct?"

"Yes your honor."

"Ok. So we will schedule a trial. In the meantime, in accordance with Zephyr Sapphire Hofferson, the court has granted custody to go to her mother; Astrid Celeste Hofferson. The court is adjourned." When she concluded, Astrid was approached by Ingrid.

"Well, looks like we are now on the same boat."

"Yeah, it seems like it. You know, you can come to visit us when you want."

"I would be delighted to. Well, I best be going then."

"Okay then." Ingrid left the courtroom while Astrid left to go towards the exit and was ready to go home.

At home

Zephyr was in the shed with Malarie while Ruffnut and Tuffnut were storing the honey on the shelves.

"She is so pretty."

"Yeah, although that dress looks heavy."

"(giggles) No wonder Jack had it. To make fun of her."

"Maybe he likes her." The girls laughed at that thought and didn't notice the twins were eavesdropping on the whole conversation.

"Okay, girls. You girls are too young for things like this."

"But auntie Ruff..."

"Uh uh. Out of all of the magazines from the attic this one, I figured you would take."

"But I didn't get it from the attic, I got it from a car."

"A car?"

"Yeah." Ruff began to worry, someone else brought this and whoever it was could've brought something else. She was soon distracted when she saw the girls runoff to greet a car coming. It was Astrid.

"Momma!!!"

"Hey, oh I missed you so much." She hugged her baby tightly and was then greeted by everyone else.

Moments later everyone had lunch at the backyard.

"Hiccup, your here."

"I can see someone else is." He then hands her a bouquet of sunflowers.

"Someone hasn't wasted their time have they?"

"Nope. I also haven't at all after something I did while you were gone."

"What was it?"

"I'll show you this evening."

"I see." They talked for a while and Elsa wanted to get some more ice from the icebox. 

"Oh Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"I was actually wondering, well, I was wondering if why have you asked how I have been, when you might have had an idea."

"Huh."

"Just saying." Jack was left in thought. He then went to the porch to sit but Elsa called him again.

"Jack?"

"Els?"

"Here." She hands him the magazine.

" She hands him the magazine