SURPRISE CHAPTER

Y/N

"Good morning, to you! The birds, are chirping.." I woke up and snoozed the alarm on my phone, contemplating on whether 10 more minutes of sleep would be better than a shower.

I hopped out of bed and stretched, reluctantly heading to take the shower I had dreaded. Getting ready for work was always a hassle for no fucking reason, considering the fact that I had to be there by 8:15.

I worked at a major studio 20 minutes from where I lived. I was in college, so having to work only when I was called in was a blessing.

Apparently,they decided that they were gonna have a signing day, where they sign two new group artists to their label. It was a group of girls and a group of boys. The girls were 2 years younger than me, while the boys were mixed of age, but they were older or were 18.

(Idk how old them niggas are lol)

My job was to ask them dumbass questions,while they replied with a dumbass answer.

You only receive what you give.

Hopping out of the shower, I dressed in something presentable, and rubbed a perfume pen on my wrist. Packing my desirable items, I slung my backpack over my shoulder and headed out.

-

"MOVE OUT THE DAMN WAY." I screeched, punching my horn repetitively. "FUCK YOU." the driver responded,starting to drive off. "BITCH " I yelled. His old ass still heard it, cuz he flicked me off.

I had to admit, I was a bitch on the road. I have no time to play when I'm on my way to making money.

I pulled into the lot and parked my car, killing the engine, I stepped out and looked around. I saw three Bentley's parked across from where I was.

"Ballers, huh?" I mumbled, smiling a little.

Just as I walked in, a reporter got kicked out. "And don't come back." The security guard spat, holding the door open for me. "Her Marley." I smiled, hugging his torso. His attitude changed and he hugged me back.

"You'll never believe who they signing." He said, crossing his arms. "Who??"

"Migos."

I was geeked. I currently had my custom Migos iPhone case, but unfortunately left the sweatshirt at home.

"Now handle yourself, I don't wanna have to kick you out too..."

"You won't touch me.." I challenged. "Fine, I won't kick you out, I carry you out."

"Fair enough"

A/N

Yass, I'm back.This is part one. Part two will be published later. As of now, requests are closed, so if you requested an imagine, remind me about it when I open that back up.

xJussFangirlin