Slim Jimmy

Slim

I cleared my throat and sighed dramatically, hoping to get Y/N's attention. She still scrolled through the Instagram feed, not paying much mind to me. I coughed even louder, and she looked at me with irritation. She pulled something out of her pocket and handed to me.

"Its my last one, but you seem to need it more than me."

I opened my hand to find a cough drop.

I threw it at her and she died of laughter. "You play to damn much." I said, pulling out my phone. "You want attention too much" She said, putting her phone away and turning to me.

"So?" I said, sitting on her lap. "GET OFF." She Laughed, trying to push me off her. I stayed put, leaning back.

"SLIM"

"Y/N/N" (Your/Nick/Name)

"oh mah gawsh..." She mumbled, squirming under me. "I'm not that heavy." I smiled, kicking my feet up and laying down, so that my back were on her thighs. "Yes the fuck you are. You weigh more than a sumo wrestler. Get the fuck off, my lap is losing circulation."

"For that I'm not budging for shit."

"BRUHHH"

I cackled uncontrollably as she started talking about me in Italian. Little did she know that I knew it too.

"Che non era molto bello..." I said in Italian. (A/N: That wasn't very nice) She gasped. "Da quando lo sapevate italiano hai?"

(Since when did you know Italian?). I chuckled. "Da quando ho inziato volendo parlare do persone a loro insaputa"

(Since I started wanting to talk about people with out them knowing) She shook her head. "Questo è cio che quelle persone di lingua span--"**

"Speak English before I have to Google translate y'all's asses." Swae said, walking into the room and plopping on the beanbag.

"OMG BESSFRANN CAME TO THE FUCKING RESCUE!" She yelled, squirming from under me and hugging the shit out of him.

"I thought I was BessFrann.." I mumbled, acting like I was mad. "No nigga, you bae." She giggled, kissing my cheek.

A/N

**= Look that up on google translate, I forgot what it meant lol.

It was requested that Slim got an imagine. I was getting to it, but see what had happened was... I had that August one, then po' Slim got neglected asf lol.

Ima unpublish all my other stories besides this one, so I can focus on this one, and not updating the other ones. I THINK...

YASSS y'all I'm finna advertise again lol. I got a twinn story I'm writing... Take a guess at what/who it's mainly about lol, whoever can will get a shout out.

(The cover in the MM *Smirks* it may change, and I madeee ittt lol)

-

⭐♥ (Dedicated to cutiebab8746)♥⭐

-

xJussFangirlin (Ima go through the comments some time later and put the chapter dedications up. I have a couple more I wanna dedicated...)