Trey Songz (Part two)

I stared at him for a couple minutes, trying to process what he just told me.

So when I died, my innocent little baby girl or boy died too?

My eyes threatened to pour tears, as if it was an overflowing river.

"This Nigg--Negro...How the fuc--Fluff did this shi--crap happen??" I said, struggling to contain my anger. I was going to heaven, so I didn't wanna blow it by cursing....if possible.

He wiped his tears and sat down on the bathroom floor, patting the spot next to him. I walked over to the door and locked it. I sat down beside him and played with his watch.

"You were in a coma for 2 months....the baby survived, they said that usually didn't happen. Someone--" He teared up. "What baby?" I whispered, wiping his tears. "Someone unplugged the machine that was supporting you. You couldn't breathe without it."

I stood up frowning, wondering who the hel--heck would wanna do this to me.

"Trey...it's not your fault, I promise. It's ok." He was full out crying. I leaned in and kissed him. He softly kissed me back and pulled away.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" He said, smiling. "Yeah, but don't worry, I'll always be watching over you."

A/N
I know the ending is short, but I just wanted to get this point across. If you've lost someone special, just remember they've always got their eye on you, whether you like it or not. Whether you believe it or not.

And @xoStarQuality you know you not getting you imagine done. *laughing emoji* YOU KNOW YOU DEAD WRONGGG

xJussFangirlin