Nesto Powe

I zipped my pencil pouch and took a peek at Ernesto. He was tapping his pen against his blank sheet of heavy paper, staring off into space. I tried to find out that he was looking at, but failed. I did this often, and even made a game out of it. I called it 'Find Out What The Fuck This Nigga Staring At'.

   He looked over at me, as if he could sense someone staring holes into the side of his face, and smiled. I slightly waved and chuckled. He was adorable.

    I was too busy daydreamimg with my head down, to notice the one and only sir in front of me. He tugged at my ponytail, and my head shot up.

    I didn't mind people touching my hair, but I would at least like to know who it is.

    "You look partner material. Wanna work together?" He asked, sitting down beside me and continuing to sketch a picture. It was a cartoonistic lion. I smiled. I knew he would do at least some of the artwork.

    "Sure." I said, flipping loose strands of my face and turning to a new page in my art book.

     "So what should we study?" He asked. I looked up at him.

     "You..." I thought. "Oh, so its like that now?" I frowned, then realized that I said that out loud. Nesto was smirking, but blushing up a storm.

    "Whatever, forreal though?" I asked, rolling my eyes and pulling out a Laffy Taffy stick. "Gimme a piece." He said, reaching for it. I quickly pulled it back. "Are you asking or telling?"

"Telling."

"Funny."

    I peeled the paper off and broke a piece, acting like I was gonna bite it. He snatched it off my hand and licked it. I flicked him off and licked the rest of the candy, biting on a piece when I finished.

   "HOW ABOUT WE DO OUR WORK." He said loudly, causing the other students to look at us. I closed my eyes, trying not to say anything smart. "You asking or telling?"

_____

A/N

This is so fucking short bruh.

I didn't wanna leave y'all hanging since I still don't have ideas for Migos Part two.

Ima just give y'all some celebrities. Comment the word 'Mango' on the celebrities who you think should get one, and 'Pinapple' on the celebrities you don't want. If you have another celebrity, comment that on 'other'. Ima probably be a rebel and do one I feel should be done, even if it has no votes or a lot of 'Pineapples'.

ScHoolboy Q

_

Another Chris Brown one

_

Cameron Dallas

_

Austin Mahone

_

Zach Effron

_

Chresanto August (aka Roc Royal or Double R... sorry y'all that boy's real name is everything to me lol) I don't remember if did him already...

_

Migos: Takeoff

_

Travis Williams (Youtuber)

_

Trè Melvin (a Youtuber y'all should know..)

_

Rayan Lopez (Ray Ray)

_

Les Twins- Larry Bourgeois

_

Les Twins- Laurent Bourgeois

_

One Direction-Harry Styles

_

One Direction-Zayn Malik

_

One Direction-Niall  Horan

_

One Direction- Louis Tomlinson

_

One Direction- Liam Payne

_

Another August Alsina one

_

Another Trey Songz one

_
OTHER

If you have a plot, PLEASE INBOX ME!!! I will dedicate the chapter to you. It's not that I'm running out of characters, I need plots. My imagines are getting suckish...