Trey Songz

I arched my back in pleasure, telling him to go faster.

"Shit..." He said as he came, pulling out. I fell on top of him and tried to calm my breath.

"What's up?, you look mad..." I said frowning. He shot me a smile and shook his head. "Nothing, its just hot as hell. We really need to turn down the heat." He said, getting up. He didn't bother to cover up, which made me stare in pure pleasure, wanting more.

"What should I set it on?" He yelled from the hallway. "75° will be good." I said starting the shower. I got in and washed my body, letting the cold water hit me. I only took cold showers after...that. It was always a different experience when me and Trey had sex, and it only got better.

I was in there for a minute when I realized Trey didn't come in the shower with me, begging for a round two. I usually never gave in, but we still washed eachother.

After my shower I dried myself and put on lotion, putting on my shorts and my shirt. I stared in the mirror. There wasn't really wasn't much to stare at, I wasn't thick or whatever. I wanted to be so badly though cuz when I was best friends with Trey in college, all he would talk about was those types of girls. That's why I never understood why he wanted me. I didn't feel that cute either, but that's a different story.

I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs. In the kitchen I could hear things moving. I walked into the living room and there was two men in mask stealing our TV and other valuables they could get their hands on. I screamed and ran upstairs, locking the door and calling Trey.

Where the fuck was he?!?

He answered but sounded drunk as fuck. In a matter of and hour and some minutes he managed to go to a club, Without me, get drunk, Without me, and have a girl all over him.

That's some shit.

"Trey?!? Can you come home? Please I need you!" I cried into the phone. I was scared as hell because of the stupid move I made downstairs by screaming.

*click*

" No, no,no," I said crying , sinking to the floor. The men started to beat on my door and I freaked out. I pushed the dresser in front of the door, along with the TV and the bedside table. There were gunshots through the window and I ducked down.

"AHHH" I screamed in pain.

I got shot.The room started spinning and I passed out.

I opened my eyes and all I could see was light, along with a golden gate.

It couldn't be.

I was dead.

I walked toward the gate and saw lots of angels, along with Jesus himself. I wanted to see my funeral so badly, but didn't know how. Jesus walked towards me and told me to go.

I didn't even talk to him about it though...

I walked out of the gate and closed my eyes like he told me, appearing at me destination.

March Temmis Funeral Home.

It was heart breaking, my favorite song Halo by Beyonce playing in the church. I remembered telling Trey I wanted that. I walked inside, No one able to see me.

"I could be heard by the people I love" Is what Jesus told me. Trey wiped tears from his eyes, walking towards the Men's restroom. I decided that now would be the time to say my last goodbye, and get an answer to a burning question I had:

Did he cheat?

When I walked in he had a gun to his temple, the tears streaming down his face.

"NO!" I screamed, knocking the gun out of his hand. He looked at me as if he'd seen a ghost. I snickered to myself...Good one.

He can see me?

"Y/N?" he whispered, touching my arm. I looked up and Jesus smiled down at me. I think he changed me into a human to say goodbye...

He quickly pulled away from me, frowning. "You're so cold, " He whispered, still in shock. "I'm dead, that's how it is" I said in a chuckle. "Y/N I'm so sorry. I don't deserve to live, but you do.I would kill myself to be with you."

'You made that pretty clear' I thought.

"I miss you so much, and when I came home to your body, I was heartbroken..."

I wiped the single tear coming out of my left eye and smiled. "I'll always love you no matter what though, just remember that." I whispered.

"No, you don't understand....You were in a coma for 2 weeks..." He said crying. "It's ok," "And I cheated." I hugged him. "I forgive you though,"

"You were pregnant."

A/N

Well dang.... Hope you enjoyed that...It was long... ion really like short ones.

Vote/Comment

xJussFangirlin