Diggy✴Daniel Simmons

(A/N:This will have a part two :) )

"Hey babe, you blasting that real shit." Daniel said, putting down a bunch of bags. I was playing Chillin' by the one and only. -_-

"I know, but Honestly is bett-- DANIEL DWAYNE SIMMONS..." I yelled as I waddled over to the bags. It was filled with baby girl clothes. Most of which came from really expensive stores, and boxes from online shopping he must have picked up from his P.O box.

"How many times do I have to tell you ITS A FUCKING BOY..." I yelled laughing. He smirked and sat down, folding his hands in front of him. "Wipe that smirk off yo face nigga, and find the receipts, cuz I know you don't want yo baby outchea lookin like..... this. This stuff cute and all, but its a boy, I can feel it." I said confidently, getting up and going back to the computer.

He shook his head and came up behind me me, before giving me the chance to sit down. "Get the hell off of me." I said, struggling to get out of his grip. "You have a potty mouth today, huh?"

He started rubbing my stomach, occasionally kissing my cheek. We just stood there, my eyes closed with music playing in the background, while Daniel whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"I love you," He mumbled against my cheek. "I love you too,"

*DING DONG*

The loud doorbell echoed throughout the house. Diggy sighed and reclulantly let go of me, kissing my cheek and walking over to the door.He opened it and Miley came running in, hugging his waist as his face lit up. "Hey Miley," He said, picking her up and spinning her around.She giggled and her eyes got big as they landed on me. She struggled to get out of Dan's arms as she ran towards me. "Y/NNNNNNN!!!!"

"Hey Miley," I said, opening my arms for her embrace. She hugged me from my side,careful of my stomach. Justine came in and sat down at the island. "Hey," I squealed, waddling over as fast as I could to her. We were close. She was the one that told Dan that I liked him, even though I told her not too. She stood up and jogged over to me, sqeezong the breath out of me.

"Justine, my Lil peanut gotta breathe too."

"IT'S A BOY??"

"YES."

"NO."

"I'm too pregnant for this y'all, I wanna go out to eat." They laughed at my sudden smchange of the subject, and got their things.

"Where to?" Daniel asked.

"Golden Corral."

"Well then let's go."

A/N

Y'all I'm almost at 1k. Just wanna say thanks for your comments and votes, it means a LOT. To me time went by fast for me to have this many comments, votes, and reads. IM STILL TAKING REQUEST THOUGH....

Errbody peepin bae in the MM

xJussFangirlin