Michael Stevenson✳Tyga

Tyga

I stopped driving and pulled over. It was late at night and there was something in the middle of the road.I got out to push it over. As I approached it, I was realizing that it wasn't a bag.

It was a girl.

I frowned in confusion and sorrow, picking her up and putting her in my car. She was breathing, but was bruised badly.It wasn't enough to take her to the hospital,I deal with this all the time. Ill just take her home and clean her up.

I pulled into the driveway and drove into the garage. I got her out, carrying her over my shoulder, and unlocked the door. I gently laid her on the couch, covering her with a blanket until I got the things I needed to clean her up. She moved around slightly, making me feel way more comfortable.

I didn't want a dead girl in my house.

I got the first aid kit and uncovered her. I started to clean her arms with peroxide... in other words; the stuff that burns, and she started to frown and squirm. I chuckled at her and continued to do so, but with he legs. She sucked her teeth and looked at me. I didn't even know she was awake.

"Ouch..." She whined. "Sorry, sorry," I mumbled, concentrating on her leg. She was beautiful; words can't even describe her. "Thanks for saving me," She said smiling.

"No problem," I said, bandaging the last cut on her leg. She sat up and looked around. "Nice place...It's huge.." She mumbled in awe. I smirked. "I know. You hungry?" She nodded her head yes and went into the kitchen herself, taking out a pan.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing. "She smirked. " I'm a chef, its the least I can do for you." I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"I guess were even then"

A/N

...Boring asf I know lol.

Vote/comment

xJussFangirlin