[F] Lazy Day (Chaennie)

In which Chaeyoung and Jennie took a break from their work for a day together.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Third Person's POV

As the sun ray shines through the room, we could see two bodies, with arms wrapped to each other lovingly, one of them were placed by their waist and another was by neck, their soft breathing in sync.

One of them squirm a bit before slightly opens one of her eyes, smiling when she looks beside her and saw her wife cuddles up to her. She placed her head closer to the person beside her, brushing her nose together. The person who was still sleeping shuffles a bit and hummed.

"Good morning, baby," Chaeyoung greeted with hushed voice, pecking her wife on her forehead and shuts her eyes again, arms are now hugging her wife body.

Jennie smiles and buried her face to Chaeyoung's chest, loving the body heat from her for the first thing in the morning. "Good morning too, hubby," Chaeyoung placed her chin on top of Jennie's head softly, smiling as she heard her favourite voice.

Chaeyoung glanced at the digital clock at the bedside table, showing 8:01 am. "Let's go and make breakfast, wifey," Chaeyoung said but did not make a move to stand up from the bed.

"No... let's continue sleeping," Jennie said, tighten her hold of Chaeyoung's pyjamas.

Chaeyoung agreed as she hummed and the both of them slept again with wide smile plastered on their face.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Chaeyoung was woken up when she didn't feel her wife besides her. She glanced at the digital clock. 12:30 pm.

She slowly stands up, rubbing her eyes as she walks out of their bedroom to downstairs just to see her wife is cooking at the kitchen.

Chaeyoung silently walks to Jennie and wraps her arms around her wife's waist, putting her chin to Jennie's left shoulder.

"Why did you leave the bed?" Chaeyoung mumbled drowsily, pecking her wife's cheek and squirm herself closer to Jennie.

Jennie chuckles by the question. "If I didn't woke up, we would be starving you sleppyhead," she teased Chaeyoung, laughing when she heard her sleepy wife denying in soft muttering.

"We could just order something,"

"And you wouldn't eat it because you're health freak and you rather eat the food that I cook,"

"That's true," Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Now go shower, the meal is almost done," Jennie said and tried to push Chaeyoung away but her sleepy wife just tighten her hold.

"No... it's cold. Shower with me," the blonde said, pushing her body more closer to her wife.

Jennie laughed. "I already shower, hubby," Chaeyoung pouted and slowly removed herself from her wife but still stood behind Jennie as she was waiting.

Jennie at first ignored her and continues to cook but sighed when Chaeyoung just stood behind her, not moving. She turned around after putting down the ladle and kiss Chaeyoung's lips lovingly and softly.

"You're a dork you know that," chuckling when Chaeyoung tried to pull her into another kiss but she turned around again, ignoring how Chaeyoung whined and pouted behind her. "Now go you stinky," she teased and yelped when the blonde smack her ass.