[F] Movie (Jensoo)

Where in Jennie, met her crush at the theatre.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Jennie's POV

Limario
Sorry guys! Me and Chaeng can't come today since her mother suddenly visited us today

Seulbear
Me and Irene too. We had to go back to her hometown today.

Just great. Last minute cancelled plan is really great. I sighed in annoyance. Freaking Manofoot and Seulgi with their excuses.

Must they really tell me last minute?! Well looks like I have some time alone today. Beside, I don't want to be the fifth wheeler. That's more terrible that third wheeler.

Seulgi has already bought the tickets online with the food so I don't need to waste my money here. Beside, it's free. Who wouldn't like free things, right?

It will be a waste if I don't use the ticket so I'll just see the movie that Seulgi bought. I don't know how it works but Seulgi said you just needed to scan it at the counter.

It also have food combos. Thank you Seulgi for giving me free foods. I went to the food counter and asked the cashier how to scan it.

After I bought the food I went to a table nearby which I didn't know where it came from and put the food down and check the movie's time before a voice suddenly make me froze.

"Jennie?" I awkwardly looked behind me and laugh nervously as she looked at me with a smile. A killing smile I might add. "Hey. Didn't expect to see you here," she chuckled.

She was holding a regular size of a box of popcorn with a drink on the other hand.

"You're here alone?" Oh god her voice. It's so deep but also soothing -also sexy.

"Umm, yeah. Well a-actual I was w-waiting for my friends b-but they suddenly cancelled l-last minute. So yeah, I'm alone now, haha," Oh god this is awkward. Please Jennie don't do anything stupid again.

I have been avoiding her for about 3 weeks now because of the embarrassing things I did in front of her.

It was science class and we were learning about fire. So the teacher wanted to do some experiment and somehow, I managed to get the fire to a tissue and got it bigger by some planks at the back of the lab.

I panicked and did some weird things while running around, chicken-ing myself out before the teacher manage to get the fire extinguisher and shower me with the powder from it.

And there she is, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh really. Well I guess we have the same fate then. My friend also left me behind," I just laughed awkwardly.

"I haven't seen you for what? Three weeks? Where have you been?" Jisoo asked, furrowing her eyebrow.

"Umm... I've been, busy. You know, assignment stuff,"

"Oh. It must been hard," she joked.

I laughed slightly. "Yeah," okay this is awkward, so I cleared my throat.

"Umm.. what movie are you going to see?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. We didn't buy the tickets yet," oh Jennie this is your chance.

"Umm.. do you want to watch movie with me? Seulgi has already bought the tickets and since they aren't here, you could take this extra ticket. If you want to," okay that was smooth Jennie.