[A] Saving (Lisoo)

In which Lisa, a firefighter who needs to save her fiancé, Jisoo.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Honey, I'm home!!" Lisa shouted as she placed her keys inside the key bowl that was placed on top of the shoe wardrobe beside the door.

Faint footsteps that could be heard like rushing could be heard and Lisa smiles as she saw her fiancé, Jisoo running to her with her hands open wide.

"I miss you," Jisoo voiced out after she wrapped her slender arms around Lisa's waist, placing her head at Lisa's chest hearing the racing heartbeat from Lisa.

"I miss you too, beautiful," Lisa said, putting her arms around her fiancé's shoulder and softly pecked her forehead.

"I'm sorry I arrived late. There was a sudden call and it needs lots of help," Lisa explained feeling guilty.

Jisoo pulled away and just smile softly still with her arms wrapped around Lisa's waist. "It's okay. At least you're not injured," she unwrapped her arms and take Lisa's wrist.

"Come on. I made your favourite dish!" Lisa smiles widened and Jisoo grins, taking a step closer to Lisa and bop her nose.

Cutie.

Lisa scrunched her nose cutely before she grins playfully and attacked Jisoo by lifting her up.

Jisoo squealed, surprised at the sudden contact but giggled afterwards. Wrapping her legs to Lisa's waist to keep steady and Lisa wrapping her arms around Jisoo's waist, they shared a soft smile before their lips touched each other.

Pouring out their feelings in the kiss, Lisa moved her lips slightly, not wanting it to be a sexual kiss but a passionate one. Jisoo responded, smiling in their kiss.

Losing their oxygen from their lungs, Jisoo pulled away from the kiss and rested her forehead with Lisa's, colliding it.

"I love you," Lisa voiced out, breathlessly.

"I love you too," Jisoo smiled and Lisa slowly let her down, not wanting the love of her life to hurt herself.

"Now let's go and eat," Lisa said, taking Jisoo's hand in her and they walked side by side.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"This is so good!" Lisa exclaimed, taking more bites and looked at Jisoo with wide and excited eyes.

Jisoo chuckles seeing the silver haired eating like a child. "I heard you didn't eat since lunch because of the emergency, so I made your favourite dish. Eat a lot, you're getting skinny," Lisa looked up and smiles after taking a big gulp.

"Okay mom!" Lisa teased and continued eating with a smile on her face.

Jisoo smiled before taking a bite of her food. But, a sudden thought make her stop eating.

"Oh Lisa, can we have a date tomorrow? I have something to tell you," Jisoo said with the biggest smile on her face.

Lisa looked at her with her eyebrows lifted, feeling excited seeing her fiancé in a happy mood.

"Of course we can, my love, but what is it? Can I know?" Jisoo shook her head.

"Nope. You can't. It's a surprise," Jisoo playfully grin when Lisa pout.

"Why? What is it? Tell me," Lisa pouted more.

"If I tell you it will not be a surprise. Just wait for tomorrow, " Jisoo answered and laughed when Lisa is still pouting.