[F] Love Triangle (Chaelisa, Chaesoo)

Chaeyoung have been in love with Lisa long enough to call it love but Lisa is just to blind to see it.

Meanwhile, Jisoo out of nowhere came into the picture and fall in love with Chaeyoung.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

The two of them, Chaeyoung and Lisa were in a music room. Chaeyoung was in charged to clean up the room for today and Lisa was bored and she started to play the piano.

It will be like a routine. Everytime Chaeyoung have to clean up the room, Lisa will always be there playing the piano or other instruments.

There were lots of girls waiting outside just to see Lisa playing the piano. This is also normal because Lisa is one of the popular girl at the school.

And Chaeyoung, being the oblivious, got jealous as the other girls were squealing and taking pictures of Lisa playing the piano so she sprayed the window and pretend to wiped it making the girls outside mad at her for blocking their view.

"Yah, get out of the way. I'm watching Lisa," the girls that was in front said madly at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung ignored it and continued to wipe the window widely and Lisa doesn't bothered with the noise and just continued to focus on playing the piano. Lisa took a glance back.

Chaeyoung has known Lisa from elementary and middle school. She has fallen love at first sight even if their first encounter were funny.

Lisa also known Chaeyoung but they're just friends not best friend but Lisa is really close with her twin sister, Jennie Park.

Jennie is also one of the popular kids despite her beauty, smart and also plays instrumentals. Lisa might have a crush on her but Chaeyoung think that's just a lie even if everyone in the school said so.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

It was the beginning of the year. Chaeyoung was already in her senior year same goes as Lisa.

Last year, Chaeyoung was about to confess her feelings towards Lisa but she didn't do it because she heard that Lisa already have a girlfriend. And the worse thing is that her girlfriend is her twin sister, Jennie.

Chaeyoung doesn't tell Jennie about her feelings but she tell to her best friend, Yeri.

Yeri has always been there for Chaeyoung. From the heartbreak to endless cries.

Even though Chaeyoung know that Lisa is dating her sister, but her feelings is still the same and she can't do anything about it.

But then Jisoo came. She was a transfer student from Gwangju. On her first day, she has already been popular for her face not for her attitude.

She was a silent kid same goes as Chaeyoung but one incident made them close.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

It was already afternoon and Chaeyoung still haven't go back home now because she have to clean up the classroom. So she put her bag on her locker because it will be easier for her to not always care about her bag when she was cleaning.

And then she went to her class and surprised to see Jisoo there reading a comic book on her desk.

"I'm sorry, but aren't you not going back home now? It's already afternoon," Chaeyoung said politely, standing at the door.