[F] LDR (Jenlisa)

"Call me when you arrive, okay?" Jennie said while holding both of Lisa's hand, squeezing it softly.

Lisa smiles. "Yes, ma'am. I'll call you," Lisa pecked her dumpling cheek making Jennie let out her infamous gummy smile.

"Aeroplane going to Thailand at 2PM will take off 5 minutes from now. The passengers who has not enter the plane yet, please proceed to the gate number 10," the announcer said.

Lisa looks at Jennie for the last time. "So, this is it. We'll see each other two years for now, yeah?" Lisa lifted up her hand wiping the tears that falls from Jennie's eyes using her thumb.

"Don't cry. You're making me feels bad," Lisa said calmly trying to go to her hometown peacefully and not heartbreakingly.

"I'm sorry. I can't control it," Jennie wipes the tear and smiles at Lisa.

"You can go now. I'll wait you here," Lisa smiles, taking her luggage with her.

"If you miss me don't hesitate to call me, okay?" Jennie nods while sniffing and wiping the tears.

"Can I kiss you?" Lisa asked softly and Jennie cups her cheeks, holding a lovely gaze before she close the distances of their lips.

They stay for a few seconds before Jennie pulls away slowly, connecting their forehead as they breath the same rhythm.

"Take care of yourself, okay? I love you. I promise when I get back, I'll give you a surprise," Lisa said putting her hand at Jennie's cheek, rubbing her thumb softly.

They had an eye contact saying goodbye using their eyes. Lisa took a step back and went towards the gateway. She waves and smiles at Jennie while waiting for other people to scan through the metal detector.

Jennie waits until Lisa's plane took off.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Have you arrive?" Jennie asked with her hoarse voice as she was woken up by the sound of her phone dedicating Lisa is calling her.

"Yes. I've arrived few hours ago. I wanted to call you but I arrived late so I call you the next day," Lisa said while grinning softly.

"It's a relief you've arrived safely," Lisa smiles by that.

"Do you want to face time?" Jennie quickly alarmed.

"Ah. I just woke up. My face are not pretty," Lisa chuckles.

"Yah, I've already seen multiple times of your bare face. Why would you want to be shy suddenly?" Lisa asked as she looks out of her window of the street that was bright by the light of the street light.

"Because, I want to be pretty when I face you," Jennie said shyly.

"You don't have to. You're already pretty to me,"

"Cheesy," Jennie teased.

"Well, I know you're blushing," Lisa teased back.

"I-I am n-not!" Lisa chuckles.

"Yeah. Keep on lying. I'll hang up now, I want to see your face,"

"No, no! Wait," Lisa ignored her and hung up before she calls her again using face time.

Jennie answered after the third ring. Her face was half covered with her knees.