Love Triangle [Part 5]

"Finally!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as soon as she went out from her classroom.

"The exam is over!!" she cheered by herself causing other student who was making their way out from the classroom glanced at her weirdly.

Jisoo who was beside her just bit her lip, trying not to laugh.

"Wohoo!!" Jisoo calmed her down.

"Yah, yah. Stop it. It's just mock exam and not the final's," Jisoo said making Chaeyoung pouted for a moment before she shrugged her shoulder.

"Well, at least I survived this test," Chaeyoung said before she skips her way to go outside of the school, leaving Jisoo looking at her with a grin.

"What a kid," she chuckled before she goes to catch up with Chaeyoung.

"Yah Chaeyoung-ah! Wait for me!"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Chaeyoung's POV

"Mom, I'm home!!" I shouted in excitement as I remembered mom is cooking my favorite meal.

"Oh! Go to shower first, the meal is going to be done soon," She said from the kitchen.

"Okay!" I hurriedly went to my room.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Thank you for the food!" I said before digging in.

"Chaeyoung-ah, eat slowly, there's still a lot," mom said and chuckles.

I looked up with mouth full of food. I grin sheepishly.

"It's too delicious. I don't even remember the last time I ate this," I exclaimed after taking a big gulp.

I hummed in happiness as I dig more into the food.

"Have you pack your bag? We're going tonight," mom asked.

I just nodded, taking the last bite before lifting up the bowl to my mom. "Mom, I want more," I grin.

She chuckles. "Did you hear what I said just now?" I nodded immediately.

"Of course I did!" she chuckles as she scoops out rice and gave the bowl to me.

I immediately took it and take some of the dishes and eat it with the rice.

"I think I'll talk with you later," mom joke before continuing to eat.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Jisoo's POV

"Can't you visit us this weekend? We miss you, Jisoo," I stayed silent.

"You need to be here lil' sis. It's too silent here. They're not even talking to each other,"

"I know what they did was not acceptable, but please forgive them. They are still your parents, our parents, Jisoo. I know them and you know them that deep down they miss their daughter," I shed a tear.

"I gotta go now. Mom's calling me. Maybe I'll see you on weekend, I hope so..." the call ended and I just sat there, staring blankly at the television as tears flow down to my cheeks.