[A] There's Nothing I Can Do (Rosé)

Based on a song called:

Map by Maroon 5

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Chaeyoung was leaning at the wall of the elevator with her fingers taping the wall in impatient movement. The elevator make a ding sound before it opened the door.

Chaeyoung immediately went out of the elevator and goes straight to the counter.

"Emergency room. Where- where's the fucking emergency room? Just tell me. Where is it? Where is it?!" Chaeyoung asked.

"Hold- hold on. Hold on!" Chaeyoung being impatient searched her for herself. She was breathing hard and her eyes were wondering everywhere.

She pushed all of people that was at the hallway and looked at every and each of the bed that was displayed outside. When there's a curtain she would opened it but she didn't saw her.

The sound of metal and telephone was heard but Chaeyoung didn't cared and continued to search for her.

When she walked more through the hallway she finally saw her. Her fiancee. Laying on a bed with blood on her face and her eyes was closed.

The nurse and the doctor trying to give her oxygen but nothing happened so the doctor took a quick action when the machine make a long line.

Chaeyoung were having a little headache so she blinks her eyes praying that this wasn't a dream.

"200," the doctor said and used the defibrillator to Chaeyoung's girlfriend. When nothing happened the doctor checked her eyes.

"What- what happened to her? What happened to her?!" Chaeyoung shouted trying to get close to her girlfriend but the male nurse stopped her.

"What?!" Chaeyoung tried to pass over them but the nurse wasn't going to give her that.

Flashback...

Chaeyoung drove her car, passing all of the cars that was on the road and the traffic light. She doesn't care if there are police cars chasing her but all she cared about now is her wife.

She got a phone call that said her fiance, Y/n was at the hospital emergency room.

She parked her car at where the police cars and firefighters were but she didn't care if anything happened to her car even if she loves that car. But what's important right now is Y/n.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Y/n was walking fastly with her makeup smeared at her face. She was about to cross the road when a guy suddenly went to her.

"Hey baby girl. Come on let's get some fun," the guy said trying to stop Y/n.

Y/n wasn't having of it. "Stop," she muttered angrily but the guy ain't having it.

"Come on, honey. Let's go,"

"Stop fucking with me!!" Y/n shouted and pushed the guy harshly making her back a little to the road.

She didn't noticed there was a car because the car didn't opened their headlight.

The car hit her making her fly at the top of the hood and her head hit the windshield. Her body flew down to the road and blood were seen at her mouth and her nose.