Love Triangle [Part 3]

"So... how's my sister? Is she making you feel, you know, great?" Chaeyoung asked awkwardly. Lisa nodded and hummed in answer.

"How's your study? It is hard?"

"No,"

"Oh... how about auntie? Is she taking care of herself?"

"Yes," Chaeyoung nodded while thinking what to ask more.

"Ah! Is Leo-"

"Stop asking. You know it all. You've visited my house last weekend," Lisa said coldly as she glance at Chaeyoung with cold gaze.

"Oh... okay," Chaeyoung looked down at her lap and sat politely. Lisa sighed.

"Why do you need to go to her house?" Chaeyoung looked at her.

"Umm... she," suddenly Chaeyoung remembers.

"Let's make her jealous,"

"She asked me to go on a date today," Chaeyoung shyly looked down, blushing and tuck a strand of hair to her ear. What a great actress.

"What?" Lisa scoffed.

Oh she's jealous. Hihihi.

"Why would she go on a date with you? Is she blind? What she sees in you? She deserves better," Chaeyoung widened her eyes.

"Yah! What are you talking about?!"

Lisa glanced at her. "I'm right! Look at yourself. How can you get a girlfriend with that look? People like woman with sexy and beautiful face not the cute one," Chaeyoung was about to slap Lisa arm but stopped when she heard what Lisa just said.

She blushed and lean back at her seat.

"H-her house i-is in front," Chaeyoung suttered and looked down.

"There?"

"Y-yeah," Chaeyoung answered and looked at her shoe that was untied, so she reached it and tie it back.

Lisa pull over at Jisoo's driveway and unbuckled her seatbelt before she went out of her car and ran to the other side. Chaeyoung was busy tying her shoe seriously with furrowed eyebrows since she tied it wrong and have to do it again.

As Chaeyoung finished tying her shoe, she tried to reach the door handle but the door was already opened by Lisa.

She blushed at the sweet gesture and went out of the car shyly. She bowed her head a bit to Lisa.

"Thank you for giving me a ride, I'll go now," Chaeyoung said and was about to walk away when Lisa suddenly grabbed her wrist.

"Wait. What time will you be back home? I'll pick you up," Chaeyoung blushed.

"Umm.. I don't know and also, you don't have to. I'll just ride a bus," the brunette said as she smiles at Lisa.

Lisa shake her head. "No. I'll not let you go back home alone. I'll pick you up at 8, here," Chaeyoung just nodded.

They both didn't realized that Lisa's hand were still holding Chaeyoung's wrist when the brunette pulled away softly. Lisa cleared her throat.

"And also, don't be to pretty. I don't trust that girl. Go, I go now," Lisa said and walked to her car.

Chaeyoung who was blushing madly looked down and bit her bottom lip trying to prevent a big smile on her lips.

She heard the engine were turned on so she immediately lifted her head up and waved at Lisa with a shy smile on her face.