Love Triangle [Part 2]

"Woah," Chaeyoung was in awe as she entered Jisoo's house.

Jisoo threw her bag at the floor and the keys at the bowl then looked at Chaeyoung.

"Welcome. Sorry it's a bit messy. Do you want anything?" Jisoo asked while walking towards the kitchen.

"Just water, please," Chaeyoung still standing by the door.

"Just sit down at the living room. I'll come in just a bit," Jisoo said as she saw Chaeyoung fiddling.

Chaeyoung nodded shyly and went to the living room to sit down at the couch.

Jisoo came seconds later and she placed a cup of water and tea at the coffee table. She sat at a different couch that was beside Chaeyoung.

"So... do you want to go date after the exam?" Jisoo asked taking a sip of her tea. Chaeyoung coughs after she took a gulp of water.

"W-why?" Chaeyoung struggled to say as she was still coughing.

"Because we needed proof that we did go on a date to make her jealous,"

"Can't we just like, take a picture us holding our hands at the park or something like that? I don't want to go on a date with you," Chaeyoung scowled and Jisoo scoffed.

"Yah, you need to be thankful because you've got a free date with the most beautiful person in the world," Chaeyoung scoffed.

"As if you were so pretty," Jisoo ignored the comment and got up.

"Okay enough of that. Now let's go study or else we will be 'mock'"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Chaeyoung whined for the nth time for the past hour and Jisoo ignored her, continuing to read the book.

"Jisoo," Jisoo hummed.

"I'm hungry," Jisoo adjusts her spectacle.

"Then go and cook. I'm not hungry," Chaeyoung whines.

"Come on let's go and eat chicken," she tugged at Jisoo's polo shirt.

"Go eat alone," Jisoo said even though she is hungry but she needs to pass the mock exam or her parents will transfer her to another school.

"How about we eat here. You can study while I eat," Jisoo was about to refuse but Chaeyoung has already dashed out of her bedroom.

"Why am I stuck with a kid?" Jisoo whispered to herself and sighed.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

They spent hours of eating and studying not knowing it was already dark outside. Chaeyoung opened her phone after her phone was already charged up immediately stood up and rush to pack up her things.

Jisoo who were in sleepy mode just now already woken up completely because of Chaeyoung sudden movements.

"Yah, what happened?" Jisoo asked as she looks at Chaeyoung, confused.

"I need to go back. My mom and my sister is looking for me," Chaeyoung said while cleaning the mess of her things.

"You can just stay here. It's already dark outside," Jisoo stood up and went towards Chaeyoung who has already finished cleaning.