[F] I Love You (Chaesoo)

In which Jisoo's plan to confess her love to Chaeyoung were ruined but replaced with a better one.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Third Person's POV

As the alarm goes blooming in their room, a hand reached her phone at the bedside table, closing off the alarm. She took her phone and glanced at the time as she sighed and placed her phone back to the bedside table.

She hugged the person beside her again, breathing through her blonde hair as she sighed, kissing her hair and murmured, "Baby, wake up," still with her eyes closed.

As the person beside her squirmed and moved, Jisoo opens her eyes. "It's already morning, let's get up," she spoke softly since her morning voice were deep.

The blonde girl just hummed but didn't move to get up but instead hugged Jisoo more and buried herself to Jisoo's chest. The brunette chuckled at her girlfriend cute morning habit for the past 3 months since they've been living and sleeping together.

"We have to get up now, baby or we're gonna be late," Jisoo moved away a bit, pecking on her cheek and sat up.

"Hmm, nooo," arms were now placed on Jisoo's side as Chaeyoung whined at the lost contact.

"I wash up first, okay?" Jisoo's voice were still soft as she stole another peck to her girlfriend's lips and stood up as she goes to their bathroom.

After she washed up, took a shower and wore her work attire, she goes to the kitchen and cook some breakfast as she wear apron to prevent stains on her clothes. She toasted some breads and cooked some omelettes with sausage and placed it nicely on two plates and sat it down on the table.

She sat down and wait for her girlfriend as she opens her phone to check on emails she didn't read yesterday. Hearing footsteps and door closed she set aside her phone and looked up to her girlfriend, grinning a cute smile.

Jisoo's POV

"Good morning," I greeted. God she so mesmerising– I really love her.

Chaeyoung placed her handbag on the couch first before she went to me and gave her a kiss on my lips, smiling. "Good morning to you too," and sat down across me.

We begin eating while engaging some small talk. Okay, we just need to smoothly mention about work and then ask her if she'll be late. Okay, you got this, Jisoo.

"Are you going to be home late this Friday?" I asked, mentally fist bumping myself as my voice didn't stuttered.

"Hmm, I don't think so, why?"

"I was planning to take you out on a dinner date since we've been busy for weeks and didn't had our regular dates," yes! Good, good! Great lie!

"Oh okay, what time? The usual?"

"Yeah,"

"Alright, I'll check my schedule and see if it's empty. Even if it doesn't, I'll do it just for you," she smiled at me and blushed as I chuckled.

"You're a cheese ball now aren't you?"

"I learned from the best," she tilted her head a bit, smiling my favourite smile making me mirrored it but bigger than her.