A/N Hiatus

So um.. hi guys. It's been so soooooo long since I've updated hehe, I'm sorry if I didn't update a lot on this book.

Personally, I've just made this book because of my interest in writing fictional story since my mind was full of imagination haha (the perks of being INFP).

But since I'm starting back on school and on my senior year, I've decided to focus on study and take a break from doing the whole wattpad thingy since it could make me lose interest in studying.

So yeah, I came here today to tell you guys I'll be taking a year and a half (?) break and will be back afterwards. I'm sorry if I didn't update frequently but I do have a lot of ideas and chapters I had done for this book and for other books that I'm planning to publish once it finished.

Again, I apologized because of this but I promise you guys, there will be lots of variety books I'll share with you guys soon.

On the last note, please take a good care of yourself, stay healthy doesn't matter physically or mentally, stay hydrated, always have a smile on your face, stay safe and wear your mask if you have to.

I'll see you guys next year and fulfil my promises to you guys. See you soon! Love you! ♡♡

ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ