𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏

Yibo's head was aching badly with the stressful event.. Over all his mother's blasting nature was not helping it..

With a tired eyes he looked at his mother.. Who was busy shouting at the the replacement..

What replacement... He is your husband Yibo.. Thought Yibo..

He eyed the new replaced husband of him..
His heart felt heavy at the sight..
His husband was sobbing soundlessly., Looking down..he was trembling vary badly..

He felt bad for a moment.., but got angry the next second as if it was not for his sister.. His family wouldn't have gone through such a humiliation..

He closed his eyes.. Resting his head on the sofa.. Trying to get a blink of calmness.. Which seems impossible for him..

He hissed in frustration as his mother keep lecturing and shouting at his new husband..

How badly he wish his sister in law was here to stop his mom.. Alse.. But he understands.. She is tired after such a eventful day.. After all the baby too need rest..

Even if he wants to ask his mother to stop shouting.. Not because of pity at his husband.. But for his peace in mind.. But he knows.. His mom is just like him.. Stubborn.. She will only shout more.. So he stayed silent..

But he was impressed by the fact that his replaced husband didn't open his mouth till now.. Hearing everything.. He must have a great tolerance.. After all if it was LiYing.. She would have already slapped his mom for her choice of words..

Thinking about the girl.. He looked at his replaced husband's trembling body.. He was sure that his husband is terrified of his mother.. After all who won't be.. His mother is a good woman.. Loves them too much.. He understands that the shock was too much.. He knows she is hurting.. But that doesn't mean she will just hurt others..

He sighed and decided to calm him mom a bit.. He is sure if his father get to know that his mother shouted at the boy.. He will be disappointed.. He doesn't want his mother to be sad because of a replacement husband..

".. Mom.. Please.. It's enough.." said Yibo standing next to his mom.. Looking at the boy who flinched at the sight of him..

".. Ohh.. I see.. You have also taken a liking of his innocent face.." hissed Wang Hua angrily..

".. Mom.." Yibo looked at his mom unbelievably.. His husband sure has a innocent face.. But that doesn't mean he will just like him for his face.. How can his mom say something like this..

".. Don't let him seduce you Yibo.., remember you can't trust him.., he is just like his sister.. One day he will be a dark spot on our family.." said Wang Hua with so much hate..

"... P-please.."

Yibo was surprised to hear such a sweet whisper..
He looked at his replaced husband who just said his first word after 4 hours of their wedding..

Wang Hua was stunned..
She scolded the boy continually an hour.. Without hearing a single sob or word.. She was shocked.. Hearing the boy finally losing his patience..
It's what she want.. She wanted to see the boy's personality.. After all a child is only a child..
She knew it was bad to torment the boy.. But she was just too angry.. And hurt.. That girl.. They loved her so much.. Yet she left.. And they forced a child upon their cold son.. Destroying his life.. Knowing there is no way a child will be able to make Yibo learn what is love..

"..W-ant.. To.. Go... H-ome.."

Yibo and his mother looked at the boy in pure shock..
They never heard something so sweet.. Even if it sound like a crying plea..but it was a pleasure to their ear..

But the next second their heart ached at the sight of the boy crying loudly..
They were stunned..
They had seen how pretty the boy was.. Like an angel from heaven..
But the boy kept his head hung all the time.. So they didn't know his reaction.. Only knew that he was crying as they could see the tears..
But as the boy looked up at them..
His condition was so miserable that their heart clenched in a painful way..

Yibo was first to react.. Feeling the boy was panicking..

".. Hey.." Yibo moved a little towards the wailing boy.. Making him panic more then he already was..

".. Shh.. Don't cry.. I won't harm you.." said Yibo.. He was getting restless as the boy keep moving back from him..

".. S-tay aw-ay.."

Yibo's heart felt painful watching the boy looking at him.. Helplessly.. Getting scared of him.. He didn't know what he did to make him so scared..

".. Da-da.. I w-ant my Dada.."

Yibo watched the boy helplessly wailing for his Dad..

Wang Hua was stilled In her place.. She never thought that her behavior will scare the boy this much.. Her heart felt heavy..

Yibo noticed the boy stagger a little holding his chest..
Before he could understand what is going on..

The boy fall unconscious on the cold floor..

************************************
...

...

....

.

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲