𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟓

Wang Lei watched his best friend crying in guilt..
He could understand how much sad Xiao Hao was..
He never seen him this much sad.. The last time he saw him screaming and crying on his wife's death..

He felt guilty for not being their when the child get hurt..
He promised.. To keep him safe..
His made the child his first priority..
Then how could he forget to at least send someone with the child..
He shouldn't have trusted his wife and son with the child..
How will he face his friend..
He broke his promise in the first day only..
What if they did hurt the child again..

Wang Lei's thoughts were full of darkness.. He couldn't settle his mind.. What to do..how to beg forgiveness.. How will he make A-hao believe that he will not fail this time.. It's won't happen again..

Yibo's heart felt a sudden ache.. Hearing Uncle Hao asking to take his son away.. He doesn't understand why he felt restless hearing his husband might be going back to his home.. He doesn't understand why he getting breathless to even think that the pretty boy might be leaving..

Wang Hua.. Stand there in guilt.. Her heart was heavy with pain and guilt.. Her eyes were on Xiao Hao.. Who keep repeating sorry to his son.. She felt like she did a sin..
How can she hurt someone so innocent like the boy who didn't even ask who he was marrying or why.. She didn't understand why is the boy so innocent and naive..

Hai kuan looked at his uncle.. He could understand he is sad.., he made his mind to support his uncle if he decided to take his son away.. As he fear.. Someone so innocent like Zhan doesn't deserve to stay in a family where.. Almost everyday people shout and scream.. He doesn't believe his mom..

Xuan Lu Was crying with Xiao Hao.. She had taken a liking of cutie at the first sight..
She blamed herself.. If only she was not sleeping.. He wouldn't have to go through her mom's ill temper..

The room was filled with sadness..
Everyone in there was guilty.. Their heart was heavy..
Their eyes didn't leave the pale body of the boy..

Xiao Hao was the first one to notice Zhan was sweating heavily..

".. Zhan .." called Xiao Hao getting up from the floor.. He sit next to Zhan and shake him a little in worry.. Getting everyone's attention..

Yibo was the first one to react.. He get on the other side bed and checked Zhan's fever.. In worry..

".. What's wrong with him..?.." asked Xiao Hao in worry.. Holding Zhan who was shivering very badly..

".. He doesn't have fever.." replied Yibo in worried voice.. He was not sure what's wrong.. But he was scared.. Looking at his husband's shivering, sweating body..

Xiao Hao cried out.. In fear..

".. Zhan.. Baby.. What's wrong.." cried Xiao Hao... Holding Zhan's tiny plams..

Everyone was worried.. As Zhan's breath was getting irregular...

"..D-Dada.." whimpered Zhan in his unconscious stage..

"... Dada is here.. Baby.. Zhan... " cried Xiao Hao.. Stroking Zhan's face lovingly..

".. Dada.. D-dada.. Dada.." Zhan keep crying in his unconscious stage..

".. I am here.. I am here.. Please don't cry zhan.." cried Xiao Hao in helplessness..

".. Don't.. send.. Zhan.. away.. " pleaded Zhan.. In his unconscious stage.. Holding his Dada's hand tightly..

Everyone was crying by then..
It was not hard to gauss.. That the little boy was having an nightmare..

Xiao Hao cried helplessly..
He never thought his son will have nightmare one day.. And it will be related to him.. He never thought he will make his son feel abandoned..
He never thought his son's biggest fear will be left alone..

".. I am sorry Zhan.. I am sorry.. I am really sorry son.. Dada hurted you so much.." cried Xiao Hao.. Pulling Zhan's body up and hug him..

As if feeling his dad's touch.. Zhan slowly calm down and fall into deep sleep again..

But unknown to him..he took everyone's sleep away all night..

*********************

8 AM.. MORNING
WANG VILLA..

Wang Lei and Yibo was sitting on sofa.. Their heart was beating irregular.. Their mind were filled with insecurities and fear...

Their face was showing how restless they were..

They were scared to even make a little sound.. In fear of getting Xiao Hao's attention who was staring blankly at his son who was lying on his lap..

They were scared that if the make any sound.. Xiao Hao will again argue to take his son away.. Forgetting the fact that his son his now theirs..

They argued all night with him.. Begged him, shouted at him.., cried.. But the father's heart was not ready to accept his son's sadness.. He was hell bent on taking his son away..

Their eyes moved towards the door.. Feeling someone enter..

".. Uncle Hao.. Umm.. Nian is asking for you.." said Hai kuan entering Yibo's room..

".. Ohh..?.." xiao Hao get out of his thoughts and looked at Zhan.. Who was on his lap.. He gave a worried look to Wang Lei..

".. Uncle please let me take care of Zhan.. I swear I won't hurt him.. " said Yibo getting up from sofa..

Xiao Hao looked at Yibo.. He wanted to say no.. But he didn't knowing Yibo mean it.. He won't hurt his son.. He did noticed him from last night.. He never thought that stone hearted man will really be worried for his son.. But he was really worried.. He did really care.. It satisfied his heart that.. At least there is someone else who cares even if they are not his family..
Ahh.. Sorry.. A new family member..
It's okk to leave his baby in his care for sometime.. He won't hurt his son.. Will he..?..
It's okk.. It's just a test..
It's last chance..

".. If he wake up.. Speak in a soft voice.. And don't scare him.." said Xiao Hao.. Making Zhan sleep on the bed..

Yibo nodded like a obedient child..

........
........
........

Xiao Nian looked at his dad coming down with his uncle wang..
He was worried all night as his dad didn't pick up his calls or call him back..
Now looking at the dark circles.. He is sure.. Something is terribly wrong..

".. Dad.. What's wrong.." asked Xiao Nian.. Being all worked up..

Xiao Yun hold his hand from jumping up on his dad in worry..

".. Zhan.. He.. He.." Xiao Hao couldn't speak.. His heart was hurting to even think about his baby boy.. He break into tears..

".. What happened to Zhan.." asked Xiao Nian In worry.. Zhan is more like a son then a brother to him.. He was just 14 when their mother passed away.. Zhan was just a child.. He took care of his every need.. From eat to sleep.. He never let a scratch on his baby brother.. He was like a life source to him.. Who made him smile in his darkest days..

".. I am sorry Nian.. I failed Zhan.. I hurted him.." cried Xiao Hao..

Xiao Yun run to Xiao Hao.. Who was unstable.. Crying badly..
She did warned him..
But his dad was stubborn.. He didn't listen..
Now crying or saying sorry won't take the pain their Zhan is going through..

************************************

How is the chapter..

Hope it's not disappointing.

I am sorry for making you wait with the update..
I will try my best to update soon

..
..
..

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐞[ 𝚈𝚒𝚉𝚑𝚊𝚗 ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें