𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟏

Hai Kuan entered the living room with Mr. Wang to only find a amazing sight. His brother was trying to defend himself against his mother's teasing yet blushing furiously. He never had seen Yibo blushing so red. It was a pleasant surprise that his emotionless brother can blow up so red. When he heard LiYing ran away before the wedding,he somehow felt relieved as his brother won't have to get married to someone for whom he has no feelings., he didn't wanted Yibo to marry out of saving his family business. Moreover His brother never looked at any girls let alone look at looking at his own to be wife. He used to felt pity for the girl who used to visit his brother's office to only wait hours for his brother to give her time. He was there to notice how the girl stopped caring. Even if they were going to Lose 2/3 of their business., he never panicked. As he was happy that his brother's and the LiYing's lives won't be destroyed. But out of nowhere his dad said he want The young child of Xiao to marry Yibo. He was scared. Really scared for the boy., a child younger then LiYing, how could he tolerate his brother's ignorance. When he saw him for the first time, he felt like protecting him from the world. His family was not suitable for the boy who keep flinching with even a little loud voice. The boy hold so much love for his family in his eyes that he felt like his family did a sin by taking him away from his family. Then again he couldn't say anything looking at his brother's eyes which was always on him. It was surprising that Yibo forget to even notice anyone around the whole wedding. It was new to him. His brother's change look was a shock for him. He was shocked when his brother just take the first step to kiss the boy. He never seen his brother looking at someone like he mean world to him. It was the same feelings he has for his wife. His brother is surely in love. But he doesn't know if Zhan will be able to feel what his brother is feeling. He is not sure if the boy can keep up with his brother's desire,after all his brother to everything with passion. Even his work is a passion for him. He hope his brother will try to understand zhan., won't hurt him like he did with his sister. Even if unintentionally still he did break his sister's heart. He doesn't want Zhan to know how Yibo hurt his sister even if unintentionally.

"..kuan.. What are you thinking so deep.." asked Mr. Wang getting irritated of his son zoning out in the middle of the living room.

".. Ahh sorry.." said Kuan, sitting down next to his mom.

".. Ohh.., what I was saying.., yahh.. I think I should thank LiYing for running away from her marriage.." said Mr. Wang with a little tease in his voice, joining his wife to tease Yibo more.

Hai kuan who didn't know his dad was teasing Yibo, said something making everyone stunned.
".. I am happy that she left ,otherwise they would be in a unwanted relationship.."

Yibo looked at his brother.
He never actually thought how would he spend his life with that girl. But he was sure it would have nothing like now., getting his heart skipped beats for his replaced husband every now and then. Then again if he really married her, he was sure there would be no relationship other than responsibly. But now it's not just responsibly., he want to aproch and care for his husband. He wants to know everything about his husband., he wants to someone on whom his husband can relay upon. He wants to be someone his husband look upto. He wants to be the first for his husband. Those feelings were not with LiYing. He doesn't know what to name these feelings.

The wang parents stayed silent feeling guilty That they were going to tie the both in a unwanted relationship. They had seen how unwanted the relationship was for them. But they couldn't just lose their parents hard work.

Never in their life they thought a sudden decision of them to replace the bride will change their life so much. It was such a nice change that it warm their heart.

They snapped out of their thoughts hearing a sweet giggle.

They eyes widen looking at their son in law hugging their daughter in law's arms lightly, speaking something near her ear making her laugh.

".. What is so special.." asked Mr. Wang wanting to know what the little life said.

".. Prank.." said Xuan Lu laughing madly.

Zhan looked at the family, no his new family and get self conscious and slowly get behind Xuan Lu trying to hide a little but poor baby, he might be lean, small but his height was no joke. As pretty as he was looking adorable adding shyness, everyone forgot to breath for a moment. Yibo was the most affected one, he couldn't even blink.

".. Yibo., you are drooling.." teased Wang Hua who was sitting next to Yibo making him turned his face in lightning speed.

".. Mom., please.. Stop it.." said Yibo glaring at his mom. He was at his limit of the teasing. And it's hateful when he couldn't even get enough of his husband. For a moment he felt like kidnapping his husband to his room and locking him in so his family won't drool on him.

".. Slave to love.." whispered Wang Hua rolling her eyes.

".. Zhan., dad wants to know your prank too.." said Wang Lei with a pout. His family almost vomited on his pout. It was ugly.

".. D-dad?.." questioned Zhan picking his head a little behind Xuan Lu.

".. Of course., dad., I am your dad now little one.." said Wang Lei with a proud smile.

Yibo huffed at the proud declaration.
"..so what if you are his dad now., I am his husband.. " thought Yibo with a smug look.

Zhan was really confused by them. He couldn't understand how could he be his dad. Did his father remarried a man. Ohh then it hit him., it's him who married. Just how many times will he forget that he is married now. So his husband's father is basically his dad.

".. Hehe.." Zhan scratched his neck a little feeling embarrassed that he forgot that he is married and now has to call uncle as dad.

".. Now call dad.. D-A-D.." said wang Lei with sparkling eyes.

Zhan couldn't reject the yearning eyes. But he was really embarrassed which turn his whole face red.

".. D..a  ..... Ad...da......Papa.." finally after a long mumbling Zhan called Wang Lei Papa with a voice full of love and warmth.

The next second he found himself getting hugged to death by his father in law, now his papa. Unknowingly he smiled feeling the warmth like he used to from his own dada. It somehow decreased his yearn for his dada, but still his dada is his life. His place won't ever replace.

".. Zhan., dear., I am so happy.. Thank you so much for coming into our life.." mumbled Wang Lei with tears. He felt a strange warmth from the boy. He never thought he could feel such joy from just a name. His sons do call him dad. But this voice filled his heart with warmth which his sons never could fill. He felt like it was not his son in law, but his own child, own baby calling him papa with such a adorable voice filled with warmth and love.

He was such he won't ever forget this moment, the voice, the warmth. He felt like getting someone precious in his life.

****************

How is the chapter?

Sorry for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes., I wrote in hurry. No time to recheck.

....

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲